collie greyhounds

pics90022nd.jpg

sonypics20133po.jpg

i think people should be more open minded about diffrent crosses,

all i care about is will it catch what i want it to, if it does and your happy then thats what counts.

second pic is my bitch half way thruogh the nights work she went on to catch 36 alive and retrived rabbits :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
pics90022nd.jpg

sonypics20133po.jpg

i think people should be more open minded about diffrent crosses,

all i care about is will it catch what i want it to, if it does and your happy then thats what counts.

second pic is my bitch half way thruogh the nights work she went on to catch 36 alive and retrived rabbits :)

yes i totally agree with you and maybe its just me and salukis, yourself and ptb have some good looking quality dogs there mate.and hopefully we will have that night out with the dogs shortly and its cornwall mate were i live i dont know if i told u that in last pm as you asked cornwall are devon regards mark

• 2 months later...
They might boss a bullX but they couldn't live with a good saluki lurcher and thats a FACT!!! :yes::yes:

collie greyhounds are probably the most versatile of all lurcher breeds,ive nothing against saluki crosses,but they havent got the brains of a collie greyhound.