Pitbull Greyhounds

These are some crackin looking dogs on this thread they are a credit to their owners :notworthy: :notworthy:

ill be honest iam no fan of these bull x dogs but i cant knock what ive not had ive seen 1 or 2 work on rabbits but never to much good are they just pure fox dogs or can they account for good bags

i meant just bull x greyhound

who buys a bull x for rabbiting :whistling:

i asked a simple question timmy plenty people buy bull x for rabbiting or is this a hear we go again snide remarks an all that

I seen some good rabbiters with whippet in them.I have a big dog who catch well but he would fall on stamina compared to say a collie cross.Genrally speaking Bulls are up for anything and so make the best alrounders.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my bullgrey  

the grey dog looks like a machine! love grey dogs! got pitbull ears

Posted Images

The reason I got one, rightly or wrongly, is that I wanted a Lurcher, but one that didn't break very easily, and one that was capable in theory of doing more than I'll ever need it to.

Didn't want to get to the point where I was hunting Lions and Gazelles in the safari park only to find my dog wasn't capable .............. :D

I know they are banned breeds so this one might not be mine :whistling: And she might have just had a liiter 2 weeks ago. Put your pics up boys I know these are popular.
I dont think anyone would say that that blue dog is a pitbull terrier.It may look like it has some bull in its makeup but then im sure when you bought it you bought as a mongrel Greyhound. Surely its pitbull that are illegal not mongrels that have simularities.

Its not what they look like, even a 1/4 is a strong gene, its what it puts in the dog tha counts.??

LOOKS dont catch+kill. [1/4,3/8,1/2,] its what you want the dog for that counts. :victory:

BIRD

You completly missed the point.He was talking about pitbulls being banned and I was saying that he has no worry on that score for the reasons I pointed out.Try reading it again slowly or get someone to explain it to you.Maybe then you could make some useful comment........I wont hold my breath.

Not really mate, its all feckin Bull shit anyway, i pointed out what they had to a offer to a lurcher[useful comment] We all know they banned since 92, and thats a [useful comment] Bollocks.

[ get a feckin life ]

BIRD

Edited by bird
I know they are banned breeds so this one might not be mine :whistling: And she might have just had a liiter 2 weeks ago. Put your pics up boys I know these are popular.
I dont think anyone would say that that blue dog is a pitbull terrier.It may look like it has some bull in its makeup but then im sure when you bought it you bought as a mongrel Greyhound. Surely its pitbull that are illegal not mongrels that have simularities.

Its not what they look like, even a 1/4 is a strong gene, its what it puts in the dog tha counts.??

LOOKS dont catch+kill. [1/4,3/8,1/2,] its what you want the dog for that counts. :victory:

BIRD

You completly missed the point.He was talking about pitbulls being banned and I was saying that he has no worry on that score for the reasons I pointed out.Try reading it again slowly or get someone to explain it to you.Maybe then you could make some useful comment........I wont hold my breath.

Not really mate, its all feckin Bull shit anyway, i pointed out what they had to a offer to a lurcher[useful comment] We all know they banned since 92, and thats a [useful comment] Bollocks.

[ get a feckin life ]

BIRD

using your brain must be like wading through treacle.I dont envy you.
  • 1 year later...

Any dog that is considered of 'Pit Bull type' is illegal. The dog doesn't even have to have any Pit Bull in it to be considered illegal. Breed specific legislation is ridiculous.

Edited by hogdog
She looks fairly young and shows no signs of work why have a litter? Is this just an advert for the pups? :whistling:

shes 4 and she is working perfect on things i cant say and foxes rabbits and hares

Up in Donegal on things you can't say? f**k me! If it's what I think you're on about and you're not bullshittin that's some dog