a walk tonight

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
thats good numbers kid...have not been out myself that much but next week is suppose to be promising...

its been very warm and no wind at all over here....think its supposed to be good from tmrw night in so ill be out...

ps.as you lamp most nights are them bunnies gettin more harder to catch ie lamp shy?

regards IP :thumbs:

hi,ip the rabbits here arnt easy rabbits :no::no: beleave me, there on the move all the time especally this time of yr when there is no wind and very still,we are now runing a lot on stubble and they move on that stuff,also with the amount of foxes here the rabbits are alert,iam not complaining as tonight my black dog had 15 from 17 runs,lady the brindle the rest and she did a lovelly retreave :D:D ,friday night had 2 fellow members of here and it was the worse night for a long time a heavy dew and no wind only netted us 19 rabbits and another retreaved fox but at least the foxes are of very good size and quality,as the buggers are feasting on pheasant poults at the moment :doh::doh: ,all the best mark

thats good numbers kid...have not been out myself that much but next week is suppose to be promising...

its been very warm and no wind at all over here....think its supposed to be good from tmrw night in so ill be out...

ps.as you lamp most nights are them bunnies gettin more harder to catch ie lamp shy?

regards IP :thumbs:

hi,ip the rabbits here arnt easy rabbits :no::no: beleave me, there on the move all the time especally this time of yr when there is no wind and very still,we are now runing a lot on stubble and they move on that stuff,also with the amount of foxes here the rabbits are alert,iam not complaining as tonight my black dog had 15 from 17 runs,lady the brindle the rest and she did a lovelly retreave :D:D ,friday night had 2 fellow members of here and it was the worse night for a long time a heavy dew and no wind only netted us 19 rabbits and another retreaved fox but at least the foxes are of very good size and quality,as the buggers are feasting on pheasant poults at the moment :doh::doh: ,all the best mark

Yawn...yawn...yawn :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

why does that make ya sick kid

The word jealousy springs to mind

Good hunting Mark :clapper:

Guest markbrick1

Yawn...yawn...yawn

i suppose its people like you why i shouldnt put anything up,i dont talk about golf are football :whistling::whistling: why because its a hunting site there is sites on the net to talk about those activities :thumbs::thumbs: ,i keep to one thing hunting,,and in that catergory runing dogs,if you look on the website its called the huntinglife,if you look at the top of the page its runing dogs i think the picture and post is in the correct catergory :feck: :feck:i have tried not to be big headed :laugh::laugh: ive told the truth :boogie::boogie: ive not mentioned cars are money,and kept it to what it is,so besides being bored laplad whats your problem :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: mark

Guest markbrick1
a decent nights sport :notworthy: glad the two dogs are still doing the buisness for you the fields up this way as still on the wet side but we are still having the odd run out :whistling: keep at them hope you have no injuries for the rest of the season :victory:

cheers all for the comments,now woodga how the country changes its bone dry down here weve not had rain for a while,all summer was soaking long crops no fields to run now theyve cut all the corn and some fields are like theyve been ploughed were the farmers panicked and got there crops in when the ground was soaking getting tractors and conbines stuck,what a yr weve had now its time for the mace and corn there thoushands of acres just being harvested and i think were in for a bumper pest control season,hope everyone goes injury free mark

Guest markbrick1

well done mate another good nite look forward to reading more.i was out last nite i got 1hare 3rabbits which was all she ran its to still at the min............................well done mate to right its to still but weather is telling us were in for a windy week,and iam of for 2 nights of seeing how this black bitch really does do on big rabbits all the best mark

Guest markbrick1
Mark, do you have much impact on the rabbit population? There must be a lot of rabbits for the amount you catch. Does the population get smaller each year or does it stay about the same? Your a lucky man ;)
i have a good inpact on certain farms for a few months but they come back,theres a lot of cover here were you cant get at em all over the downs and each farm has one,problem is we have about 40 differant farms to rabbit and its picking the right farm mate,but i really beleave they are hard rabbits,mark
Mark, do you have much impact on the rabbit population? There must be a lot of rabbits for the amount you catch. Does the population get smaller each year or does it stay about the same? Your a lucky man ;)
i have a good inpact on certain farms for a few months but they come back,theres a lot of cover here were you cant get at em all over the downs and each farm has one,problem is we have about 40 differant farms to rabbit and its picking the right farm mate,but i really beleave they are hard rabbits,mark

:laugh: good night :yes: