the match

mark i wish you and your dog well, fingers crossed you shut some of these fen runners up....atleast your out and about doing it, where id dare bet alot of the anti mark brigade are to busy on the buttons to put into there dogs what it seams you put in to yours, so my hats off to you.... before i get jumped on , no iv never ran fen hares nor ever seen them run in person, so cant comment on what it takes to catch one,or used to take to catch one but what i can say is i run ground that holds similar numbers of rabbits to marks, and can say that on such ground, you can slip your dog for a rabbit, a short run,its picked up, brought back to hand, bagged, lamp on , dog away, and so on and so forth if you do this around a 20 or 30 acre park taking 30 or 40 humble bunnies it surely adds up to alot of running over a long period of time, to me this requires a dog with alot of lung, and a dog with such a capacity should surely be fit enough to hold its own on other things in other places.. either way good luck too you BOTH :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Alot of these anti mark brigade as you put it Ali are out there doing it ,catching plenty of quarry and have decent dogs but dont blow there own trumpets

NOT BEING FUNNY MOO HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR A NEW MEMBER 1 POST HOW THE FECK DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WRITE AND SAY ON HERE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: oh let me guess a user with 2 are 3 names here to stir the shit

Just 1 name MIK ...I just looged on to get a pair of boots on Ianb s site and want the member discount .

and now I see why I dont come on this site ....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the outside looking in, out of pure interest, i kind of get the feeling what a bunch of wining b****es you lot are! it seems that no matter what 'concessions' are made (excuse me i think its called making a level playing field through compromises so that all is equal for dogs) you have to snipe about it. and then its 'if markbrick dog wins it counts for nothing'. Call yourselves sporting men? more like pre-menstrual whiney teenagers. no one minds a bit of good spirited psyching banter but you lot aren't running your dogs against miles or mark so just let them get on with it! if you were then have a go. and yes im newish before you have a go at me and i know bugger all cuz i don't run dogs, but come on..........SORRY MODS! good luck may the best dog WIN!

Why do the sensible comments always seem to come from women?

Guest hpool_hunter
from the outside looking in, out of pure interest, i kind of get the feeling what a bunch of wining b****es you lot are! it seems that no matter what 'concessions' are made (excuse me i think its called making a level playing field through compromises so that all is equal for dogs) you have to snipe about it. and then its 'if markbrick dog wins it counts for nothing'. Call yourselves sporting men? more like pre-menstrual whiney teenagers. no one minds a bit of good spirited psyching banter but you lot aren't running your dogs against miles or mark so just let them get on with it! if you were then have a go. and yes im newish before you have a go at me and i know bugger all cuz i don't run dogs, but come on..........SORRY MODS! good luck may the best dog WIN!

Why do the sensible comments always seem to come from women?

because we men are daft :tongue2:

mark i wish you and your dog well, fingers crossed you shut some of these fen runners up....atleast your out and about doing it, where id dare bet alot of the anti mark brigade are to busy on the buttons to put into there dogs what it seams you put in to yours, so my hats off to you.... before i get jumped on , no iv never ran fen hares nor ever seen them run in person, so cant comment on what it takes to catch one,or used to take to catch one but what i can say is i run ground that holds similar numbers of rabbits to marks, and can say that on such ground, you can slip your dog for a rabbit, a short run,its picked up, brought back to hand, bagged, lamp on , dog away, and so on and so forth if you do this around a 20 or 30 acre park taking 30 or 40 humble bunnies it surely adds up to alot of running over a long period of time, to me this requires a dog with alot of lung, and a dog with such a capacity should surely be fit enough to hold its own on other things in other places.. either way good luck too you BOTH :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Alot of these anti mark brigade as you put it Ali are out there doing it ,catching plenty of quarry and have decent dogs but dont blow there own trumpets

NOT BEING FUNNY MOO HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR A NEW MEMBER 1 POST HOW THE FECK DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WRITE AND SAY ON HERE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: oh let me guess a user with 2 are 3 names here to stir the shit

mark as you say he may have more than 1 name , but if ya look he has been on here 3 days, so maybee he has spent that time reading all your posts , and now has an opinion :clapper:

tomo,your not short of posts yourself,i love haveing this forum to hand as must you?.i get to read and talk bout all the sports i love, i learn a bit here and there,get a laugh and even the odd heated debate,most of all i have actually met some good like minded people and been out hunting in places i otherwise would never of had the chance,look forward to the match lads,hope both your dogs run well, :victory: mark i take it you'l be up for a spot of practice soon? give us a bell when your comeing,venison stews on the menu :thumbs: