the match

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
LIKE SOMEONE SAID EARLIER YOU WOULD CUT YOUR NOSE OF TO SPITE YOUR FACE,HAVE YE HEARD A PHRASE FROM'HERO TO ZERO'WELL THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR LITTLE RABBITING BITCH WHEN YOU GO TO THE FENS,YOU MIGHT JUST MIGHT GET AWAY WITH IT NOVEMBER BUT IF THE MATCH WAS TO BE HELD IN JANUARY(WHICH IT SHOULD BE) THERE WOULD BE ONE RESULT AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH WOULD BE A BIG 'ZERO'BUT YOU JUST KEEP YOUR FOLLOWERS HAPPY IT'S WON'T BE THEM WALKING OFF THE FEN WITH THERE TAILS BETWEEN THERE LEGS.

what like i did last time in feburay:whistling: :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Edited by markbrick1
I FOUND THE FENS MATE :big_boss:
they aint hard to find mate its finding the way out that fucks most folk.what dogs you run mate? i aint bein funny but that little bitch of marks picks em pritty sharp even on this big open land,im always up for a run,my bitch im running this year is 3/4 collie grey bred by me but she can pick a few,given she aint no garented 3/3 but not to bad for her breeding.always give mine fair law,seen som handy deerhound greyhounds do well as any saluki round here. :victory: Edited by ooty
Guest markbrick1
these running dogs with no saluki in them might kill the odd hare on the fen if you give them a 10/15 yrd lay on [ so there on it an kill it quick] but you give the hare fair law and a dog with no saluki your fighting a losing battle jmho
well i might as well throw the towel in as my 40 odd yrs in lurchers mean feck all i must of been kiddin my self when i see a good dog it must be me,i must of been drawn into internet hunting to much so why did the bitch catch last time when she went to the fens and finish the day with a 3 min run plusand it was feb and she travelled 9 hrs in a box to get there after 6 nights continuous ampin the week before,
they aint hard to find mate its finding the way out that fucks most folk.what dogs you run mate? i aint bein funny but that little bitch of marks picks em pritty sharp even on this big open land,im always up for a run,my bitch im running this year is 3/4 collie grey bred by me but she can pick a few,given she aint no garented 3/3 but not to bad for her breeding.always give mine fair law,seen som handy deerhound greyhounds do well as any saluki round here. :victory:

I DIDN'T REALLY MATE JUST MESSING ;) NOT BEEN FUNNY MATE BUT I WOULD RATHER NOT PUT MY DOGS BREEDING OVER THE NET CAUSE THERES TO MANY THEIVING SCUMBAGS HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET,YE DOG SOUNDS OK MATE HOPE SHE DOES YOU WELL,I'M NOT DISPUTING MB'S BITCH WON'T TAKE HARES SINGLE HANDED BUT IF IT GETS A TOWSING ON STICKY LAND THERES ONLY GOING TO BE ONE THING THROWING THE TOWEL IN.

they aint hard to find mate its finding the way out that fucks most folk.what dogs you run mate? i aint bein funny but that little bitch of marks picks em pritty sharp even on this big open land,im always up for a run,my bitch im running this year is 3/4 collie grey bred by me but she can pick a few,given she aint no garented 3/3 but not to bad for her breeding.always give mine fair law,seen som handy deerhound greyhounds do well as any saluki round here. :victory:

I DIDN'T REALLY MATE JUST MESSING ;) NOT BEEN FUNNY MATE BUT I WOULD RATHER NOT PUT MY DOGS BREEDING OVER THE NET CAUSE THERES TO MANY THEIVING SCUMBAGS HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET,YE DOG SOUNDS OK MATE HOPE SHE DOES YOU WELL,I'M NOT DISPUTING MB'S BITCH WON'T TAKE HARES SINGLE HANDED BUT IF IT GETS A TOWSING ON STICKY LAND THERES ONLY GOING TO BE ONE THING THROWING THE TOWEL IN.

wouldnt be so sure mate its a funny little dog,got a lota hart in there,i wouldnt say it if i haddnt seen it for meself.see a lot of smaller dogs do well round here,not what you'd expect like you say on heavy ground but suits some of them for some reason ,new a man when i was young used to run matches with dogs no bigger than 23ats,always in the money.he should be coming up for another go in the not to distant future,agree with you on the theaveing scum mate,to meny folk showing pics of nice dog,half the reason i stick to the collie x ,hard to nick without a lot of noise and biteing. :victory:
Guest markbrick1

wouldnt be so sure mate its a funny little dog,got a lota hart in there,i wouldnt say it if i haddnt seen it for meself.see a lot of smaller dogs do well round here,not what you'd expect like you say on heavy ground but suits some of them for some reason ,new a man when i was young used to run matches with dogs no bigger than 23ats,always in the money.he should be coming up for another go in the not to distant future,agree with you on the theaveing scum mate,to meny folk showing pics of nice dog,half the reason i stick to the collie x ,hard to nick without a lot of noise and biteing. :victory:

see you soon :whistling: mark

Edited by markbrick1
Guest markbrick1
i think this match is a 70 30 match in favour on miles but stranger things have happend dow n fen hares not at there best in nov but i seen many a fast whiz bang kill hares on nice fen ploughs
right you takin the side bets put another ton on cat at 3.5 to 1 i get what 350 back,mark

gona have to have my $ on the little dog,go with what you know enit,i take it you'l be up here for a few practice runs in the next month,be good to get out there agian,get the boy to carry em,his wrote his dog off,poor little bugger just spent all year training it,bred him a collie grey x bull grey,bet he cant break that as easy,

Guest markbrick1
gona have to have my $ on the little dog,go with what you know enit,i take it you'l be up here for a few practice runs in the next month,be good to get out there agian,get the boy to carry em,his wrote his dog off,poor little bugger just spent all year training it,bred him a collie grey x bull grey,bet he cant break that as easy,

yea see you soon and make that sofa a bit comfier :thumbs: out lampin now speak later mark

well mark has put his money where his mouth is and and fair play to him :victory: . am not taking sides here and havnt seen eny of the matched dogs run before. Maybe the bigger dog has the speed for them but maybe marks bitch has the brain and nack to take them so who knows ? :big_boss:

Edited by DIGZY