Hallo from Africa!

I have some DVD's featuring bowhunting safaris in Zim,I think its one of the few places left still granting licences for elephant bowhunts?

I am not sure about that. I do some safaris on plains game for bowhunters but I tend to stick to the thunderstick to do the dangerous game safaris. I know of a friend of mine that has guided a bowhunting safari on Elephant in Botswana but I do not know if the legislation is still the same.

Just out of curosity how much does a package cost?Oh and can you still hunt the natives?

Have a look at my website. All the different options are available there. www.victorhunt.com . It is unfortunately too long to mention everything here and I do not want to promote myself on a hunting forum, they might kick me off.

Ha-Ha! No, the natives help us to hunt the animals, there are very good native trackers in Zimbabwe.

Just out of curosity how much does a package cost?Oh and can you still hunt the natives?

Have a look at my website. All the different options are available there. www.victorhunt.com . It is unfortunately too long to mention everything here and I do not want to promote myself on a hunting forum, they might kick me off.

Ha-Ha! No, the natives help us to hunt the animals, there are very good native trackers in Zimbabwe.

Thanks i will check it out

Thanks i will check it out.

Nice site and wasn't as expensive as i thought :victory: