cant stay in

Guest markbrick1

but what does one do????????????????????she is a good dog a faithfull companion on a good night will still produce 40 good rabbits,as long as were both in the field no gate jumping no runing down the beam to one sat 10 yrs out of an hedge,but fox and deer she is my dog,not the best by anyones standards but shes ok for me :whistling::whistling: its not un common knowledge i like my rabbits more then anything else and iam glad we have cat and her 2 brothers still but lady is always there who ever you go out with they allways want to take her home :yes: but :no: but lately this choosing her quarry i must say i dont like in a dog and theres no advantage to it here rabbits are not easy there bloody hard down here and the dogs work for em,maybe a rest is in place for the girl lighter duties for a week are 2 but then she howls all night when she knows iam out :yes::yes::yes: we will have to see maybe i should rest as well with this knee but can i :no::no::no: mark

WONT MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE MATE TARA HAD THE SUMMER OFF AND STILL DOES IT. BUT LIKE YOU SHE STILL DOES WELL. YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT . TOMO :thumbs:

Guest markbrick1

most people blame the collie its not always the way it is though,lady is 25%collie line bred,i had the jackers of jackers when i was a young man well boy,we used to walk everywere from my dads well home and had 1 dog straight ghx foxhound no collie when he was 5 used to take him of his lead look at me and go home no runin no more for him,and yes he was a good dog only runin he would do was back to his kennels 2 to 3 mile away and didnt matter were ever we let him of home he went,good job we never drove those days,and like i say no collie ,why does everyone blame the collie,they dont stop attackin tractor tyres as they get older they are by far the best x to have in a lurcher

Guest markbrick1
dont no how ya do it surely ya must be running out of rabbits lol

runin out :clapper::clapper: not even started yet mate numbers are high down here and farmers sick of em but wont let any one on got to get in there 1st pal,mark

Well done again Mark .... It must be nice to have land like your's with plenty of rabbit's on to go at all the time.

With Lady couldn't you afford to pick her run's (squatter's and close slip's) and then the other's that you think that she might not decide to run, mop them up with the ferret's and net's during the day ;)

Guest markbrick1
Well done again Mark .... It must be nice to have land like your's with plenty of rabbit's on to go at all the time.

With Lady couldn't you afford to pick her run's (squatter's and close slip's) and then the other's that you think that she might not decide to run, mop them up with the ferret's and net's during the day ;)

i will lay her of a bit she will be chewing at the bit after a week on no vermin she has done to much iam sure,thanks mark
but what does one do????????????????????she is a good dog a faithfull companion on a good night will still produce 40 good rabbits,as long as were both in the field no gate jumping no runing down the beam to one sat 10 yrs out of an hedge,but fox and deer she is my dog,not the best by anyones standards but shes ok for me :whistling::whistling: its not un common knowledge i like my rabbits more then anything else and iam glad we have cat and her 2 brothers still but lady is always there who ever you go out with they allways want to take her home :yes: but :no: but lately this choosing her quarry i must say i dont like in a dog and theres no advantage to it here rabbits are not easy there bloody hard down here and the dogs work for em,maybe a rest is in place for the girl lighter duties for a week are 2 but then she howls all night when she knows iam out :yes::yes::yes: we will have to see maybe i should rest as well with this knee but can i :no::no::no: mark
sounds right to me mark leave her at home for a bit make her hungrey for it .. to many easy runs / catches ?? maybe ??
Guest markbrick1
sounds right to me mark leave her at home for a bit make her hungrey for it .. to many easy runs / catches ?? maybe ??

easy runs ,not here mate she just got bored for now i hope,mark