Shotties around the £200 mark

Hi

I will agree with the Baikel, The one in the pic cost me £150, Pre owned, It was my first Shotgun and one that I will never part with, lovely old gun O/U double trig..not a blemish in sight..

You will find a number of other makes maybe a Lamber but if your lucky enough to find one as mint as I did, dont hang about GET IT as they will sell overnight.

John

Not sure what you are after but I have been looking for a good tight O/U 20g for about 4 or 5 years for no more than £200.

Ther is definately one out there in the back of someones cabinet, just waiting for the opportunity to jump into my hands..but so far it has not happened!

Come on everyone...you remember..that shotgun you bought for the lad/misses/loved one, etc that never really got used, and is sitting around doing nothing...give me a shout..

Cheers

Deker

Not sure what you are after but I have been looking for a good tight O/U 20g for about 4 or 5 years for no more than £200.

Ther is definately one out there in the back of someones cabinet, just waiting for the opportunity to jump into my hands..but so far it has not happened!

Come on everyone...you remember..that shotgun you bought for the lad/misses/loved one, etc that never really got used, and is sitting around doing nothing...give me a shout..

Cheers

Deker

S/H AYA Yeoman Side by Side. Had mine 30 years, reliable, cheap, quality and sometimes accurate. Cheers, D.

i have recently just got my shotgun license, and i was looking for a cheap gun to start with,

i went to my local gun dealer and he offered me 2 or 3 for around £150 - £200

2 of them were baikals 2nd hand very good condition, and i was told they would never break, ( made of russian tank material was his actuall words)

but the gun i went for was a 12G Investarm O/U mint condition 1 owner from new for £150 Bargain !

and i got to admit it shoots brilliant and feels comfortable which is all that matters to me.

my adive would be go and have a chat with your local gun dealer.