Any sane person would not find that 1 bit right,what is he seeing as right and wrong in his young mind,GOD HELP THE CHILD thats what I think.

GOD may help him i dont no!! he is 5 i havent brain washed him if he wants to follow a relidgion when hes older then thats fine by me

but saying im irisposable for letting my son have a swig of beer do me a favor :censored: half of you wouldnt even no what to do with a baby who are you to tell me whats RIGHT or WRONG i have rased him since he was 13months old on my jack jones!!! :big_boss:

if my son is at a family doo and he wants to try beer he can try beer he had a few swigs and of course didnt like it, i posted it as i thought it was funny!!! all kids at some point try alcahol and hate it and the look on there face is funny,

i you dont like it dont read it, but DONT tell me how to be a father, :censored::censored: i dont critisize anyone on here for doing what they do, this is a hunting website im a hunter and i thought id share a moment with my fellow hunters as i wasnt out hunting and couldnt post picks of how i got on as i usually do....if this offends you then go find a web site about hugging trees :icon_eek::icon_eek:

I'm not sure whether all this is also directed at me and my little kit with the bottle...?

My eldest has a taste if he wants. He never likes it much, but if I hide it from him and turn it into something only adults do when they're alone or in the company of other adults, and hidden from the family, that makes it exciting and what you do if you're a grown up. Forbidden fruit and all that!! The result would be a teenager sneaking round thinking he's cracked the code to instant adulthood. :wallbash:

He has had a sip from my hip flask out hunting for years.

Educating your children is about showing them how to behave. There's nothing wrong with a drink, it's HOW you drink.

I wouldn't get drunk in front of my children, and I wouldn't allow them to get drunk, therefore I gave RK the benefit of the doubt and presumed the post was a bit tongue in cheek and it's just a little boy having a sip of his Dad's beer, and that the real reason behind the post was Daddy hasn't been a hunting so wants to show off his boy a bit instead!!

Well done Rabbit killer for standing by your little lad, it's not easy by yourself. :notworthy:

That's so wrong.. :cry: ..and even in my eye's not the slightest funny..

I wont even smoke infront of my nephew's and niece's because ive seen how the younger generation are turning out..dont get me wrong i dont mind a drink and a smoke..BUT i would never allow a 5yr old anywhere near a situation like that.

Millet

i'm already worried about my oldest son... he tries to imitate his dad with smoking. no matter where we go i have to keep an eye on him CONSTANTLY or he'll find someones nasty discarded cigarette and put it in his mouth, or he'll pilfer one out of the ashtray outside and pretend to smoke it...

and as for alcohol... the kid has an unnatural love for the taste of it! :icon_eek:

he's only 2!!!!

That's so wrong.. :cry: ..and even in my eye's not the slightest funny..

I wont even smoke infront of my nephew's and niece's because ive seen how the younger generation are turning out..dont get me wrong i dont mind a drink and a smoke..BUT i would never allow a 5yr old anywhere near a situation like that.

Millet

I thought the same myself, very irresponsible, doesn't really set a good example :no:

Well said you two............wrong in my opinion too. His kid though I guess. :thumbdown:

i think you shouldnt hide drink or drugs tell them about it the horrible facts offerwise they will try to find out themselves id better them find out the truth for me so im open but dont agree with letting them drink i'll give them a swig and dont make a fuss over it so then they dont have an urge to try it i think you can only do so much to help and guide but just be there for them and fair play from being there for your son not enough people do that these days

i was always round drinkers i bearly drink but lads i know who didnt are bang on it now

Guest gaz100604
[i you dont like it dont read it, but DONT tell me how to be a father, :censored::censored: i dont critisize anyone on here for doing what they do, this is a hunting website im a hunter and i thought id share a moment with my fellow hunters as i wasnt out hunting and couldnt post picks of how i got on as i usually do....if this offends you then go find a web site about hugging trees :icon_eek::icon_eek: [/size]

mate your an utter disgrace , the lad is drinking beer, whats up with his hair as well and then pissing in the car park. f**k me theres a fine example your setting for your young lad

i have a four year old daughter and would never dream of allowing her to behave like this, have her hair like this. kids need boundrys and disipline you need seriously change your ways with your lad god help you.

I'm going to play devils advocate here, but in countries such as France, children are encouraged to drink alcohol from an early age in the form of watered down wine drunk with a meal. The French drink as much as we do, but they haven't got the same binge drinking problems as we've got in this country...

I'm going to play devils advocate here, but in countries such as France, children are encouraged to drink alcohol from an early age in the form of watered down wine drunk with a meal. The French drink as much as we do, but they haven't got the same binge drinking problems as we've got in this country...

Theres nothing wrong with introducing kids to alchohol responsibly, but those pics hardly looked like they were taken round a dinner table in Provence.

them pics as said in the first page where sent to me from other friends it was 2 swigs of beer from 2 difernt glasses, all photos where at the same time from other people

its not the end of the world he wanted to try a swig he didnt like it he then ask hes uncle to try his as it was a differnt name then had a swig and reallised they tast the same and dont like it,

it was only put up in jest i thought the photos where cool, lmao i just thought id share em, had far to much stress over it so took em off i think people are getting the wrong end of the stick here..... :wallbash::wallbash:

I'm not sure whether all this is also directed at me and my little kit with the bottle...?

My eldest has a taste if he wants. He never likes it much, but if I hide it from him and turn it into something only adults do when they're alone or in the company of other adults, and hidden from the family, that makes it exciting and what you do if you're a grown up. Forbidden fruit and all that!! The result would be a teenager sneaking round thinking he's cracked the code to instant adulthood. :wallbash:

He has had a sip from my hip flask out hunting for years.

Educating your children is about showing them how to behave. There's nothing wrong with a drink, it's HOW you drink.

I wouldn't get drunk in front of my children, and I wouldn't allow them to get drunk, therefore I gave RK the benefit of the doubt and presumed the post was a bit tongue in cheek and it's just a little boy having a sip of his Dad's beer, and that the real reason behind the post was Daddy hasn't been a hunting so wants to show off his boy a bit instead!!

Well done Rabbit killer for standing by your little lad, it's not easy by yourself. :notworthy:

Have to agree with foxyjo and RK here what's more responsible teaching your child how to drink sensibly (by taking the mystery away from it) or to see mummy or daddy bouncing in from a Friday night out and passing out on the sofa. Our attitude to drinking is one of binging not drinking sensibly. Educating children about alcohol is far better than letting them discover about it from their mates down the park somewhere......Jeeez you'd have thought RK had let his wee one get steaming!....let the inquisition commence! :whistling:

Edited by undisputed

Hard and Fast rule books arent written for parents,its a learning curve,agree or disagree with RK,its his child,he is raising him,clothing,feeding,caring for him wrightly or wrongly as some seem to think he is doing the best he can,single parent,not easy for a guy,theres an old saying,never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes :victory: We all parent differently,my way?Your way?Who is to say which is the right way? :hmm: