my heating is playing up the pump and pipes are making one hell of a noise the rads down stairs want warm up and up stairs only three out of four are warm a little ive bled all rads its fecking freezing here :icon_eek:

BOLLOCKS TO CALLING ROUND FOR A CUPPA THEN MATE LOL...... :haha:

my heating is playing up the pump and pipes are making one hell of a noise the rads down stairs want warm up and up stairs only three out of four are warm a little ive bled all rads its fecking freezing here :icon_eek:

CHEERS MATE MAKE SURE YOU COME AND SEE ME BEFORE GO :good:

WILL DO MATE IM FLAT OUT DOING KENNEL INSPECTIONS AT THE MO BUT IL TRY AND CALL IN THE WEEK,HOPE ALLS GOOD TAKE IT EASY FOR NOW.......... :good:

WILL DO MATE IM FLAT OUT DOING KENNEL INSPECTIONS AT THE MO BUT IL TRY AND CALL IN THE WEEK,HOPE ALLS GOOD TAKE IT EASY FOR NOW.......... :good:

EVERY THING SOUND MATE EXCEPT MY FECKING HEATING HAD TO HAPPEN IN THIS WEATHER SPK TO YOU IN WEEK MATE

i had the same problem [bANNED TEXT] i was told to knock the pump off and start to bleed the rad thats the furthest from the pump and work my way back and get a big rag or old t shirt and let a lot of water come out of each rad and it done the trick :good:

i had the same problem [bANNED TEXT] i was told to knock the pump off and start to bleed the rad thats the furthest from the pump and work my way back and get a big rag or old t shirt and let a lot of water come out of each rad and it done the trick :good:

I would say that sounds about right, but i aint no plumber.

There is a bleeding device you can pick up for about a fiver with a water container so no mess.

I would say that sounds about right, but i aint no plumber.

There is a bleeding device you can pick up for about a fiver with a water container so no mess.

i know u can buy self bleeding valves for ur rads they have a cork. in them so when the water drops in the rad the cork shrinks and lets the air out till the water rises and gets to the cork and then it swells again to block the water :good: