fake bull crosses

Guest bigredbusa

right i think the books should be rewritten in what is classed as what as a lot of people seem to class fake bullx's as the real mc'coy .

A staffy x grey is not a bullx

mastiff x grey is not a fecking bullx

ebt x grey once again is not a fecking bullx

who agrees and who doesnt . now this will be intresting as i have known of only one proper type of bullx .

i think they should be called ie : ebtx or staffx

let the shite fly

your right their mate

put some pictures up of the crosses. see if you can spot the difference

my mate will put some pics of my alaunt bitch and a dog pup a kept off her

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right i think the books should be rewritten in what is classed as what as a lot of people seem to class fake bullx's as the real mc'coy .

A staffy x grey is not a bullx

mastiff x grey is not a fecking bullx

ebt x grey once again is not a fecking bullx

who agrees and who doesnt . now this will be intresting as i have known of only one proper type of bullx .

i think they should be called ie : ebtx or staffx

let the shite fly

your right their mate

put some pictures up of the crosses. see if you can spot the difference

my mate will put some pics of my alaunt bitch and a dog pup a kept off her

for bud 918092008664-1.jpgz2.jpg

lucyfly.jpg

cheers for puting some pis of my alaunt and my bullx up scotsman

Guest Taffybull
fek me taffybull the dog in the bottom is a beast is the dog in the top pick bred out of griffos stuff i bought a dog pup off him him a few months back he looks simular

cheers mate, black dog in pics is the same dog. he was younger in the top pic then the bottom pic. he was about 11months in the bottom pic. hes 14 months now. and f**k me has the heart of a lion, realy goin well. hes half brother of griffos litter, bred out of paddy (fawn dog in pic i posted)

fek me taffybull the dog in the bottom is a beast is the dog in the top pick bred out of griffos stuff i bought a dog pup off him him a few months back he looks simular

cheers mate, black dog in pics is the same dog. he was younger in the top pic then the bottom pic. he was about 11months in the bottom pic. hes 14 months now. and f**k me has the heart of a lion, realy goin well. hes half brother of griffos litter, bred out of paddy (fawn dog in pic i posted)

he is a nice dog you must be write about your dog haveing the heart of a lion hes no even got f*****g scar to his name he must be some dog mate

he is a nice dog you must be write about your dog haveing the heart of a lion hes no even got f*****g scar to his name he must be some dog mate

taff aint fecking stupid......he dont post such pictures as hes got more sence......unlike some i presume

hes a pup in them pics mate. im not the one to flaunt jail bait about on the net :thumbs:

if my dogs jail bait what about that red dog you put on and for your information a was charged with the badger act and was found not guilty two year ago and my dogs have all been checked by vets when the police took the dogs off me and a got all 7 of my dos back after 11 month

hes a pup in them pics mate. im not the one to flaunt jail bait about on the net :thumbs:

if my dogs jail bait what about that red dog you put on and for your information a was charged with the badger act and was found not guilty two year ago and my dogs have all been checked by vets when the police took the dogs off me and a got all 7 of my dos back after 11 month

dont say too much mate, some bizzies on this site, keep yourself right, ;)