Pigeon shooting/decoying in cornwall

Hello guys, i recently bought a shotgun and some of the farmers that i have been shooting rabbits for have asked me to take care of the crow and pigeon situation, if any one out there would like to come and give me a hand (show me how its done!) it would be much appreciated as i havent really shot pigeon before and i'm starting from scratch. and any info, hints, or links wouuld be much appreciated.

chers, rob.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi mate yours is a long way from me but i started in pigeon shooting ive taken tens of thousands mate id come and give you a hand @ some point if you wish???????

yes mate definately i need somone to show me how to decoy and where to put hide etc, im fully set up - or "all the gear and no idea" springs to mind!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello guys, i recently bought a shotgun and some of the farmers that i have been shooting rabbits for have asked me to take care of the crow and pigeon situation, if any one out there would like to come and give me a hand (show me how its done!) it would be much appreciated as i havent really shot pigeon before and i'm starting from scratch. and any info, hints, or links wouuld be much appreciated.

chers, rob.

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you?