roughly how many

that fairly decent mind shwoing a pic of your lurcher a mate of mine has a belgiumx grey that was crossed to an ibizanhound the best dog iv ever seen on lamp any way id love to see a photo of it

He is good, the best cross ive had. there are a few photos of Brindle in my album which i think is in the members gallery. i need to put up a few more but cant till i downsize them as they are too big for here. :victory:

Add a 3/8 collie 5/8 grey dog in the 80s, he would get 8 or 10 on lamp most nights. He had one night 8 rabbits two foxes , on local ground. Got a 1x collie grey dog pup now, it will be next season for him FOR the bigger bags.???

BIRD

well, stuff happned at night on the smae night i was lamping peiopel say the light and thort nothing of it untill thew news , it is just best to not lamp for a while that is all.

and i use a car battery on a massive lamp lol. aloy of the rabbits were i would lamp got a bit lamp shy so am looking for a few spots. found a few so will be out on school holidays cus that is the only tiume were mmates can help me out :victory: