wonder with the lamp and fly

Guest world.hunters

Storms doing good mate not really many rabbits round here unless we travel im out tracking and retreiving most nights but im going to explore abit more tonight to try get some bunnys, lol walking through streets with the nights catch reminds me of the good old days mate.

W.h

lol that was a laugh the first night we wear full camo and we get pulled and i had the camera hanging round my neck. i had to think quick then lol.
lol good times,i was only about 14 then .

Well done REW. as for the nails wash the dogs feet religeosly in warm water with salt and a minuite touch of detol. i wouldnt use a soft nail brush to much and if so gently. IMO a sponge does the job better.

thanks mate been doing as you said but will not use the nail brush again .

i dont think you should lamp hares be iv bieg told its easy

you want to try it yourself mate,its easier but certainly not easy.

all the best

rew

of course lol i forgot what day it was then.might see you Thursday then. :victory: Fly's nail beds are starting to get a little sore,i notice soil is going underneath the skin is there anyway of preventing this.Im bathing them after every night and giving them a good scrub with the nail brush.can anyone help .cheers

good hunting

rew

Well done REW. as for the nails wash the dogs feet religeosly in warm water with salt and a minuite touch of detol. i wouldnt use a soft nail brush to much and if so gently. IMO a sponge does the job better.

WELL REW ,

I PREFER WASHING THE DOGS FEET IN POTASSIUM POMANGERNATE , AND GIVING THEM A SOAK FOR A FEW MINUTES IN A BOWL ;)

THIS DOES COLOUR THE DOGS FEET , BUT WONT EFFECT THEIR PERFORMANCE ............ EXCEPT IN THE SHOW BLOODY RING !

SOMETHING I PICKED UP A LONG TIME AGO .... AND HAS BEEN GOOD ENOUGH TO STICK WITH

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING