wheaton terriers

ADAM R i know that dog very well thats in them pictures on the link you put up and i think i know which lad posted them pics :rolleyes: this dog was put over a greyhound bitch a couple of year back and they do the buisness. and this wheaton has being used for lamping but its only fast enough for certain quarry. and yes they carnt half graft game as hell some dogs these

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sticker
lads very interested in this breed but very hard to get any one got any good working wheaton pics

there are plenty of working wheatens in ireland i will try and get some photo s for you dan

There like rockin horse shit over here mate

got 1 for sale in classifieds and its a bitch

is there anything you aint got for sale in the clasifieds

chainman the peddlar.

my mates wheaton, the dog was only young here. hes about four now. Not just saying it because it's my mates dog but this is one of the best working dogs iv seen for his chosen quarry. Hes got a couple of litters off him. Wheaten patterdales and wheaten greyhounds. He kept three wheaten greyhounds back but two unforunatley have passed on due to accidents when out running, all three where good dogs. The two terriers he kept back are only young but proving there moneysworth so far.......

P1010087.jpg

P6020114.jpg

P6020112.jpg

lads very interested in this breed but very hard to get any one got any good working wheaton pics

there are plenty of working wheatens in ireland i will try and get some photo s for you dan

There like rockin horse shit over here mate

got 1 for sale in classifieds and its a bitch

is there anything you aint got for sale in the clasifieds

chainman the peddlar.

funny enough mate its my mates dog who lives in manchester as people who have ranfg about it found out i was only puttin it up for him smartarse

my mates wheaton, the dog was only young here. hes about four now. Not just saying it because it's my mates dog but this is one of the best working dogs iv seen for his chosen quarry. Hes got a couple of litters off him. Wheaten patterdales and wheaten greyhounds. He kept three wheaten greyhounds back but two unforunatley have passed on due to accidents when out running, all three where good dogs. The two terriers he kept back are only young but proving there moneysworth so far.......

P1010087.jpg

P6020114.jpg

P6020112.jpg

that dog is a cracker mate.

have you any pictures of the lurchers out of him by any chance mate.

Sniper

hello lads,very nice looking wheatons, i have met two people in Ireland over the years that had working wheatons,the first was a taxi driver,he lived in the raheny area,had some top class working wheatons when badgering was legal,the second guy i met was from the Cork area,he had some lovely workers,all line bred for the last 20 years,can t think what his name was but maybe some of you lads in Cork might know of him,

I have no idea if he is a pure bred Wheaton...but that iswhathe was sold to his owners as 8years ago, i used togroom him and the day i re-homed him i unfortunetly had to clip his coat off as they got bored of brushing him...:(, unfortunetly he has since been rehomed as he took a dislike to my cat one day, don't know why but mum wasnt to pleased, he worked well with my lurcher though!!!:)

Atb Miss T x

(best picture i can get at the moment, need to try and make the others smaller...)

post-15139-1220993786_thumb.jpg