Had a Great Afternoon out...

Scuzy

Well today it was nice to see a break in the weather after a good 2 weeks of rain,

Anyway i decided last minute on going down one of my permissions for a good 4 hours of shooting if i was lucky.

So i arrived at the farm at around 5ish and spoke to the farmers wife and asked her about where the boundaries were i could shoot and she replyed by saying i could go on next doors farm and there was a few fields past the road that were thairs aswell!

So i got a good few acres more land! Result!!! So when i visited these parts they were full of rabbits and i was really pleased to say the least they had never been visited before by myself so they were overrunning with stuff to shoot ha ha.

Anyway cutting 4 hours of good hunting down into a few words i managed to shoot 4 rabbits, 2 down a hedgeline on the new land and the other 2 on the edge of the wood, had all of them by stalking and i was pleased to say the least so finished it off with a talk to the farmers and bought some eggs off them and finished up at around 9 and got home to i nice bath lol.

Pictures as promised everyone :laugh:...

First Blood of the day ...

post-8062-1219615199_thumb.jpg

And the second ...

post-8062-1219615234_thumb.jpg

Third...

post-8062-1219615341_thumb.jpg

A few pictures i took of myself with the first 2 rabbits... (No i dont love myself lol i just wanted to see my new camo on a photo but ill put them up on here anyway :laugh:)

post-8062-1219615372_thumb.jpg

post-8062-1219615392_thumb.jpg

post-8062-1219615409_thumb.jpg

Sunset at the permission ...

post-8062-1219615542_thumb.jpg

End result, (the other 2 rabbits are out of the picture sorry :( but you can se my beloved beast the one and only Webley Raider .177 :laugh: ill never sell it ive killed more things with it than ive had cooked dinners :laugh:)

post-8062-1219615749_thumb.jpg

All The Best, Luke , 15.

Edited by Scuzy

Thanks for the replys guys, @ jazz11 funnily enough its the permission in Cwmbran i offered to take you on im leaving it till ferreting season now but your welcome to join me on there come november time with the ferrets ;).

PS dont try going down there yourself lol the farmer only lets me on there :laugh:.

And @ jackoleeds they arnt cheap trainers mate ther ARE infact K-SWISS's :laugh: and they cost £80 a time Google them ;).

Luke.

Looks like a good afternoon, on them pictures of yourself the background of the land looks feckin' breathtaking mate. :thumbs:

Think of this then, brand new pair of Adidas Forest Hills, got them a few days earlier, set me back a few quid 'cos they where originals, and I lost the b******s leggin' it across a muddy field, and I had to walk home in me socks, went back next day to look for 'em in the mud... no luck

All the best.

good shootin mate. gotta love the raider twin shot [ the old un's] i have a 22 raider and i have shot every legal airgun quarry with it and plenty of em. best value gun goin . i have shot gun's that cost three times as much and didnt like em. the raider takes some beating IMO. :gunsmilie::victory:

Well today it was nice to see a break in the weather after a good 2 weeks of rain,

Anyway i decided last minute on going down one of my permissions for a good 4 hours of shooting if i was lucky.

So i arrived at the farm at around 5ish and spoke to the farmers wife and asked her about where the boundaries were i could shoot and she replyed by saying i could go on next doors farm and there was a few fields past the road that were thairs aswell!

So i got a good few acres more land! Result!!! So when i visited these parts they were full of rabbits and i was really pleased to say the least they had never been visited before by myself so they were overrunning with stuff to shoot ha ha.

Anyway cutting 4 hours of good hunting down into a few words i managed to shoot 4 rabbits, 2 down a hedgeline on the new land and the other 2 on the edge of the wood, had all of them by stalking and i was pleased to say the least so finished it off with a talk to the farmers and bought some eggs off them and finished up at around 9 and got home to i nice bath lol.

Pictures as promised everyone :laugh:...

First Blood of the day ...

post-8062-1219615199_thumb.jpg

And the second ...

post-8062-1219615234_thumb.jpg

Third...

post-8062-1219615341_thumb.jpg

A few pictures i took of myself with the first 2 rabbits... (No i dont love myself lol i just wanted to see my new camo on a photo but ill put them up on here anyway :laugh:)

post-8062-1219615372_thumb.jpg

post-8062-1219615392_thumb.jpg

post-8062-1219615409_thumb.jpg

Sunset at the permission ...

post-8062-1219615542_thumb.jpg

End result, (the other 2 rabbits are out of the picture sorry :( but you can se my beloved beast the one and only Webley Raider .177 :laugh: ill never sell it ive killed more things with it than ive had cooked dinners :laugh:)

post-8062-1219615749_thumb.jpg

All The Best, Luke , 15.

nice shooting mate.. keep on it

regards the duck

hi scuzy

don't you just love it when the stalking pays of nice shooting buddy :clapper:

nice post n pics

little advise those lilly white jazz bands & your face will stand out a mile in day light try a face net and some gloves & get some wellies your gonna need them in November when your back ferreting buddy

happy hunting

davy

Thanks for the replys everyone, here are the answeres to some of the questions,

1. Yes i did eat the rabbits in the form of my fabvorite rabbit kebabs :laugh:

2. davyt i have got a face net and gloves lol i didnt have them on though they were in my pocket and also my trainers were black with mud at the end of the night :laugh:

3. And BBB yeah they are great guns especially the old ones like youve said that were made in Birmingham not the new ones made in turkey :thumbdown:,

ive dropped it afew times and it didnt do f**k all to it to say the least :laugh:. Im having it dipped in Realtree for christmas and i can see me having it for the rest of my life :).

Regards, Luke.