bsa superten

seen them drop foxes no probz :good:

:blink::blink:

WHATS THE EYES FOR SMUDGE

isnt foxes with an airgun... a bit iffy... spose it depends if its fac or not...and how good a shot you are..

but either way i was under the impression that shooting foxes required a rimmy minimum. and if ya got caught shooting em with ne thing less they would not be happy about it..

:rolleyes: not that i want to start an argument...... just tbh never shot nething bigger than a bunny.. thought that was kinda the limit for the air powered lead lanuchers..

all i can say is what i see and i seen a bsa super 10 drop foxes no probz

cool might give it a go if i get the opportunity.. (after i check the legal position) dont see many foxes when im out.

do you know if it was fac or a legal limit?

Know a guy who despatches snared and cage trapped fox with a bog standard 12ft lbs Air Arms Fenman,claims...Note that word.....CLAIMS......to always get one shot kills from point blank range.

with a shot in the right place it would prob work ok......

Can't believe what i'm reading here,shooting foxe's with a f*****g air rifle.Are you people for real?i've been shooting for 30 years and the only time i here of anything as big as charlie being shot with an air gun is when you read about it in the papers(chavs shooting dogs)Think you better learn a bit more about what you should be shooting with air rifle's.A rimmy is the very least you should be using on foxe's.No f*****g wonder we keep getting hastled by anti's with s**te like this. :realmad:

Just seen this, bill is bang on. Shooting foxes with an air rifle is NOT acceptable in any way shape or form, its not illegal, but it certainly is not right. You will not find any of the shooting bodies endorsing it whatsoever, in fact, you wont find them endorsing a 22rimfire for anything but close range foxing, or humane despatch. I dont know anyone who is certificated for shooting fox with a rimfire either.There will always be people who will try it, dont post it on here, you are banging in the coffin nails of legitimate airgun usage, and you will be the first to squeal like piggies when they undoubtably go "on ticket"