Winchester Super X Subs

Just finished a box of 500 winchester Super X , jam after jam, when trying to eject, ejected them eventually but what a pain, especially when you have another shot lined up and jam... :wallbash: jam :wallbash: .... Not sure if I ended up with a bad batch, as the lad at the gunshop said they have had some hassle with them... as soon as I started using the eleys no more problem, I'll stick to these from now on, always did like the winchesters but this has put me right off after that fiasco...

John, a lot of rabbits lived to see another day cause of them stupid things :laugh: seriously I cleaned the barrel about three times, I thought there was a problem with the extractor on the bolt at one point... I've never had a problem in the past, but I'm steering clear now after that :laugh:

Guest JohnGalway

Impossible to get them here too, I have to order them from Athlone. Idiots in Galway are too busy either sitting on their thumbs or infighting with suppliers to stop one shop getting a particular type of ammo. They're worse than the muppets on here lol. Either way am done with the lot and have taken my business elsewhere :clapper:

Using Magtech subs at the moment and looking for a better round, power on them seems to be very low after 50yrds.

i'm using magtech at moment finding them good out to 120 yds , occasionally get a misfire but at £4 per 100 you can't complain. Got given 50 RWS fired about 5 shots gave the rest back, dropped like a brick.