new ferret

piking up a we 9 week old jill poley tomorow .... been over the feelds today got a few we mouse traps set get her a we live toy ..let her chase them about the run..... my other ferrets love them lol run about fighting over them ...anybody else give ther ferrets mice...

. my other ferrets love them lol run about fighting over them ...anybody else give ther ferrets mice...

I raise my own mice to feed to the ferrets. The colony isn't self sufficient yet- well not enough to actually FEED six ferrets; just gives them a good treat once or twice a week. But maybe in a couple months that will turn around. Just had almost 40 pups born so far this month and more does due to whelp this week!

I've tried setting out live traps for mice in the barn, but so far, the barn mice are too smart. The live traps I set in the house to catch the escaped mice, well the domestic mice are very willing to walk into the trap!

Mice are very nutritious for ferrets!

Cheers,

Kim

. my other ferrets love them lol run about fighting over them ...anybody else give ther ferrets mice...

I raise my own mice to feed to the ferrets. The colony isn't self sufficient yet- well not enough to actually FEED six ferrets; just gives them a good treat once or twice a week. But maybe in a couple months that will turn around. Just had almost 40 pups born so far this month and more does due to whelp this week!

I've tried setting out live traps for mice in the barn, but so far, the barn mice are too smart. The live traps I set in the house to catch the escaped mice, well the domestic mice are very willing to walk into the trap!

Mice are very nutritious for ferrets!

Cheers,

Kim

try a bit of peenut butter in the traps in the barn lol

been over the feelds today got a few we mouse traps set get her a we live toy ..let her chase them about the run.....

Not sure where your from mate but in the UK it is Illegal to feed live food. Im not saying dont do it, I'd just keep it to myself if I were you.

...anybody else give ther ferrets mice...

Dead ones, yes. But only every now and then, as mice are prone to diseases and if you get a bad one then your fert might be in trouble.

and people wonder why we get bad press, when Idiots are mentioning they feed live/wild caught rodents :no::doh:

[/quote its a fuking mouse you get bad press for hunting animals period..... wiy have a fourm if you dont taik about shit that gets killed live .....terreiers kill rats live right ? so is that illegal n stupit ... a thought you couid kill wit you want ...didny no ther was laws on killing live shit awrite.... n the only fuking idiot on this s you ya prik...its a fourm for taik n al a see is daftys like you been cheeky tae people ...

and people wonder why we get bad press, when Idiots are mentioning they feed live/wild caught rodents :no::doh:

[/quote its a fuking mouse you get bad press for hunting animals period..... wiy have a fourm if you dont taik about shit that gets killed live .....terreiers kill rats live right ? so is that illegal n stupit ... a thought you couid kill wit you want ...didny no ther was laws on killing live shit awrite.... n the only fuking idiot on this s you ya prik...its a fourm for taik n al a see is daftys like you been cheeky tae people ...

Parden me but what the f**k did you just say? :D

its a fuking mouse you get bad press for hunting animals period..... wiy have a fourm if you dont taik about shit that gets killed live .....terreiers kill rats live right ? so is that illegal n stupit ... a thought you couid kill wit you want ...didny no ther was laws on killing live shit awrite.... n the only fuking idiot on this s you ya prik...its a fourm for taik n al a see is daftys like you been cheeky tae people ...

Woah, dont break too many rules!

For a start, text talking has long since been forbidden. You swear like a drunken tramp, and directly call a moderator a "dafty", an "idiot" and a "prik". If you dont know the law then its nobody's fault but your own if you end up being prosecuted for your actions.

Furthermore, English words are spelt how they are so that we dont end up being plauged by illegable Scottish gabber.

its a fuking mouse you get bad press for hunting animals period..... wiy have a fourm if you dont taik about shit that gets killed live .....terreiers kill rats live right ? so is that illegal n stupit ... a thought you couid kill wit you want ...didny no ther was laws on killing live shit awrite.... n the only fuking idiot on this s you ya prik...its a fourm for taik n al a see is daftys like you been cheeky tae people ...

Woah, dont break too many rules!

For a start, text talking has long since been forbidden. You swear like a drunken tramp, and directly call a moderator a "dafty", an "idiot" and a "prik". If you dont know the law then its nobody's fault but your own if you end up being prosecuted for your actions.

Furthermore, English words are spelt how they are so that we dont end up being plauged by illegable Scottish gabber.

I wasn't going to, but listen dick head no half as bad as some whining english accent's i have heard.Oh before you start i do niot dislike the english got some good mates and family that are English.Just comment's like that piss me off. :censored:

piking up a we 9 week old jill poley tomorow .... been over the feelds today got a few we mouse traps set get her a we live toy ..let her chase them about the run..... my other ferrets love them lol run about fighting over them ...anybody else give ther ferrets mice...

BAN this prick.