looks like hancock it is

Guest blue_boy

I've only been looking on here for three weeks a dog which could last you for 15 years not a plasma tv.

I waited for my lurcher for over a year because i wanted one from certain lines and it took me a good six months to find my new terrier.

The problem nowerdays is that everybody wants everything right now, that\\\'s the reason why everyone is up to there eye balls in debt and many thousands face loosing there homes.

Shepp

AMEN TO YHAT

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please For gods sake phone the man, speak to him or his daughter Sally and make your own mind up. I guarantee you won't get any hard sell antics and you'll only get honest answers to your questions. You might find one of their pups isn't for you, then again it might be exactly what you're looking for.

Asking for advice on this forum as to whether you should buy a 'Hancock' is just asking for trouble. Everybody has their own opinion on this subject. I'm not offering mine. There are enough people on this site and others that can vouch for how good my Beardie cross is so I don't feel that I have to bang on about it.

Do your self a favour RING THEM! what have you got to loose. If you choose not to have one then fair enough at least you made that choice off your own back and didn't crumble under the weight of bulls**t that gets spouted by a few individuals on this forum.

Good luck to you pal, I hope what ever you end up with does you well and remember, you only ever get out what you put in.

All the best, Magpie.

shall i bite the bullet then lads ive no luck finding a lurcher of here .shall i go to hancock or hang on abit i would consider other x but no bull up to 5/6 months old

hi i went to hanCOCK had problem with the training so gave him a bell for advice before i could finish what i had to say he said if it,s your money back your to late i thought he was an ok bloke but that changed my mind pronto if you want a dog go to a dog man not a farmer i wish you all the best

ive waited since january to pull a pup in as i have the work for one , and ive only just found in what i belive is a cracking litter , and even better the grandad is that dog from yorkshire Reeces Billy ,, Cheers Sniper

Guest hpool_hunter
shall i bite the bullet then lads ive no luck finding a lurcher of here .shall i go to hancock or hang on abit i would consider other x but no bull up to 5/6 months old

hi i went to hanCOCK had problem with the training so gave him a bell for advice before i could finish what i had to say he said if it,s your money back your to late i thought he was an ok bloke but that changed my mind pronto if you want a dog go to a dog man not a farmer i wish you all the best

what a c**t he sounds ... :thumbs:

Well,...I'm sorry that things have not worked out mate.... :hmm:

A capable guy such as yourself must surely of been on the drink to even consider asking a commercial breeder (and not a schooler of lurchers) for advice on 'training' :doh:

AS for Collie lurchers,..there are a few litters being bred all through the year..

They are not every-one's cup of tea,.but most enthusiasts would rather see them go to keen lads as opposed to breeding the critters simply to earn some vonga...

It often pays to 'sit back,..and wait'..... :thumbs:

All the best,.CHALKWARREN.... :drink:

"Right you girls,.who is up for it " :laugh:

ColliexGreyhoundmatingjune2006046.jpg

PICT0003_edited-1.jpg

_MG_1581.jpg

yes i was a fool and now i am stuck but is coming on now with hard work and NO input from the BREEDER http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/style...icons/icon8.gif

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/style...icons/icon8.gif

Please For gods sake phone the man, speak to him or his daughter Sally and make your own mind up. I guarantee you won't get any hard sell antics and you'll only get honest answers to your questions. You might find one of their pups isn't for you, then again it might be exactly what you're looking for.

Asking for advice on this forum as to whether you should buy a 'Hancock' is just asking for trouble. Everybody has their own opinion on this subject. I'm not offering mine. There are enough people on this site and others that can vouch for how good my Beardie cross is so I don't feel that I have to bang on about it.

Do your self a favour RING THEM! what have you got to loose. If you choose not to have one then fair enough at least you made that choice off your own back and didn't crumble under the weight of bulls**t that gets spouted by a few individuals on this forum.

Good luck to you pal, I hope what ever you end up with does you well and remember, you only ever get out what you put in.

All the best, Magpie.

When someone knocks out pups for a living to any Tom, Dick or Harry.........well that speakes for itself, it dont matter what gets written on here.

If you think that kind of behaviour is ok then you crack on ;)

Being able to talk about lurchers all day long doesnt mean anything :laugh: Ive seen more hares and deer killed in the beer tents of shows than anywhere else :drink: Talk is cheap, I would rather buy a pup off a mute who works his dogs than have one for free off someone who talks a nice yarn but the dogs have never seen a days graft in their lives. Guys if you want workers, go to workers for a pup, why make life harder for yourself than it allready is?

BRUMMMMMMY where are you we could do with some of your choice comments :clapper:

ETA top post and pics chalkwarren :thumbs:

Guest hpool_hunter
Being able to talk about lurchers all day long doesnt mean anything :laugh: Ive seen more hares and deer killed in the beer tents of shows than anywhere else :drink: Talk is cheap, I would rather buy a pup off a mute who works his dogs than have one for free off someone who talks a nice yarn but the dogs have never seen a days graft in their lives. Guys if you want workers, go to workers for a pup, why make life harder for yourself than it allready is?

BRUMMMMMMY where are you we could do with some of your choice comments :clapper:

ETA top post and pics chalkwarren :thumbs:

bold statment , but very true ;)

Yeah, but it could also be an opportunity for him to waste time and money, travelling to buy a pup from non workers. Its hard enough to get a good dog from good workers let alone taking a chance on an unkown. At the end of the day he will do whatever he decides to do, but opinions were asked for, and hes certainly got a few varying ones to mull over :victory:

I dont recall mentioning anything about meeting anyone at service stations, its not something I would reccommend unless you know the person and its a mutually agreed thing, so please dont try to put your words in my mouth, cheers :thumbs:

end of the day you will only get out of a dog what you put in wether it hancock or some one else :thumbs:

Totally agree with smashygadge people get to tied up with this "my pups out of someones somthing bollocks "

all the time. if you put the time and effort in with a dog u will get results some dogs are just better than others .

not every dog out of working parents will make a good dog. I know a lad with a hancock dog and its a good dog

day and night on ANY quarry.

there are plenty good hancock dogs out there , thats a fact. as a young chap of 18 i had one, but with what we all know today, why !!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WHY THE FECK LINE THE POCKET OF SOME ONE WHO FARMS DOGS :thumbdown::thumbdown: CAN ANY OF YOU THAT OWNS ONE NOW GIVE A GOOD REASON FOR BUYING ONE.

REMEMBER HOW MUCH SHIT KREET GETS FOR DEALING DOGS, AND HES ONLY SOLD ABOUT HALF A DOZEN, AND YET SOME OF YOU DEFEND HANCOCK.

LOOK AROUND TAKE YOUR TIME, SOME ONE WILL BREED A DOG YOU WANT :thumbs: