Guest SPIFF

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fell terrier
Its a son of Stanley x Tina,14 month old

remember seeing a red bitch bred by parks called tuppence in one of harcombes books nice stamp of a dog simular to the red one just posted

Its a son of Stanley x Tina,14 month old

smart looking dog.i used stanley over my nuttall bitch from old stuff. lost the litter apart from one bitch. ile be happy if it turns out to look like that fine dog. jp is a true gentleman with a funny sence of humor. finds time to talk no matter how busy he is.

Aye he's a good man...not many like him

i dont no why anybody couldnt like him. the help and advice he gives you is priceless. he is not intrested in making money from you. he is happy to see the terrier work keep going. not like some famous names

Guest ROOSTER
He's had about 5 b+t's over the yrs i think but never a white one.I suspect lads who have had white ones in supposed Park's lines probably had something else in the mix.
tell me waz did he breed his whites that he had before his coloureds to anything other than white? i was told he did and the offspring have all been coloured and that he got rid of any blacks as he wasnt keen on them.
He's had about 5 b+t's over the yrs i think but never a white one.I suspect lads who have had white ones in supposed Park's lines probably had something else in the mix.
tell me waz did he breed his whites that he had before his coloureds to anything other than white? i was told he did and the offspring have all been coloured and that he got rid of any blacks as he wasnt keen on them.

He had whites as a lad before breay gave him some of his line but i dont think he ever mated them to his breay bred terriers.The peds i have only show one white dog but that was about 90yrs ago long before JP was born.I'll ask him tho.

As for the blacks about half the dogs in his kennel are black,i know he prefers reds but i think he's more concerned with their working ability than their colour

Guest markbrick1

i had a dog out of parkes stuff called mick,passed him on to ginger french 1987 for breeding day i passed him on we dug to him for 7 hrs,head on with his quarry in a banking,it was when he was in ross on wye,best terrier i had and john was always a pleasure to talk to,mark

Guest markbrick1
Why did you pass him on Mark? Were you chucking it in with the terrierwork? Sounds like too good a dog to be giving away for breeding.

i was of to aus mate ,never forget that day,ginger had pesteed me for that dog for 12 month and i said if i sell it i would give him 1st chance :wallbash::wallbash: well i drove down to ross ,had breaky and of...we had a few easy digs, i was with 2 lads from swales anyway 10 am put there dog in came out put the other in came out put mick in didnt come out,smashed :(:(:( feck we were talking good money,couldnt take him home he was fecked so passed him on as long as no more work£40 :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: went to aus day after 27th may