Falcon Rifles.......

I am interested in getting myself a .22 cal pcp, I love the weihrauch I have in .177 so considering another (carbine this time) in .22, but could be tempted into a falcon rifle.....I would like it in a carbine length.......what models are there out there and does anyone have one?

Are they well built and powerful?? smooth??

Please advise, I dont want to spend good money and be disappointed.

Cheers

shenners

falcon make some stylish,accurate fine airguns BUT the many people have the same gripe about them.

this is the magazine system which is notoriously poor,sticking and jamming far too often.

no problem if you get a single shot model but the mag system is definately an issue with the multi's.

I am interested in getting myself a .22 cal pcp, I love the weihrauch I have in .177 so considering another (carbine this time) in .22, but could be tempted into a falcon rifle.....I would like it in a carbine length.......what models are there out there and does anyone have one?

Are they well built and powerful?? smooth??

Please advise, I dont want to spend good money and be disappointed.

Cheers

shenners

shenners hi

there as powerfull as any sub 12 flb air rifle.i just got myself a light hunter with a sixteen shot mag and yes i did have problems with the mag so changed it for a plastic one and it is as smooth as my super ten now and as far as accuracy goes no problem putting pellets on top of pellets from 30 yards. i paid £550 for mine but now the mag is sorted i think its money well spent.taking the gun out today let you know how i get on hope this helps mate

Shenners

Drop "duck" a PM as he is shooting a Falcon and is experiancing a few problems with it, I am sure he will give you the low-down on this gun as he has had some good bags with it prior to these problems.

Good luck.