PROB IN THE WRONG SECTION

anyway, could anyone tell me when you can put a dog over a bitch, i'm talking age wise------- :thumbs: JACK------------dog in question-----thanks

JUST that he is 1 horney little fecker, dont gimme non of (he needs to be tested) :wallbash: i only do rats------------- :thumbs: JACK

wait... is the dog young or is the bitch young or are they both young?

i've heard health wise its best to wait till two years of age for a bitch... and a year for a male... something to do with his testosterone... he'll be more aggressive if bred too soon.. but that sounds kinda dumb to me. i dont breed dogs so i cant prove that theory right or wrong.

everyone you ask these days will say something like "prove he's/she's worth it" or "why do you want to BREED them!?" its hard to get a straight answer....

but... lol i wouldnt breed him just because he's a horny little b*****d! get him a fake toy dog to hump all night if thats all he's after!

Maybe a stupid question but if you only do rats with the dog why not get him castrated?! No point in having a litter just because the dog is randy, aren't there enough unwanted dogs as it is?

sorry but i must have put my post across wrong, i dont want to mate him just cos he horny, the reason i asked the Q was that a friends bitch is coming in to season shortly a she wants me to put my dog ever hers, i was just gonna give him 1 blast before i got his NADS off, he is 10 mnths old now-------------------- :thumbs: JACK