my ferret run your thoughts please

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moderators cant win either way, we remove posts like this and get slatted for it, followed by another post titled "what happened to such and such post" or we leave it up, and get slatted for not removing it, I left it up, to let people dig holes for themselves, :feck:

What did you expect him to say?"Thanks lads for the support in my new venture"..I wouldnt have used some of the language used here,but then im a bit more mature than a teen.(something you seem to all forget you were once)..

I have seen posts and jokes about tabboo subjects being left on other threads so dont go saying this section is getting worse.Im referring to maddie mcaan jokes incidentally.Posted by adults i might add!

What did you expect him to say?"Thanks lads for the support in my new venture"..I wouldnt have used some of the language used here,but then im a bit more mature than a teen.(something you seem to all forget you were once)..

I have seen posts and jokes about tabboo subjects being left on other threads so dont go saying this section is getting worse.Im referring to maddie mcaan jokes incidentally.Posted by adults i might add!

Everyone has to have been young and foolish to become old and wise though, i have been using this forum a good few yrs now & can say hand on heart that i have reported 2 posts in that time that i thought were sick & one was fairly recently .

just so all you little fannys who dissed my hutch i would like to tell you all to go and shove your little c**ks up your tight stuck up little ars**oles and just to be nice go f**k yourselves again just for me. you stuck motherfuck*rs and thanks to every1 who stuck up for me while i was gone.... and 1 more f**king thing aswell what the fu**s your probs you all now if we could find out who you was your kneecaps would be taken the f*ck off now if you got anymore problems with the f*cking kennel then come to my house and i will sort you the f*ck out d*ck heads

i aint f*****g happy so dunt f*****g start you bunch of soft c**ts i bet you was the ones who got picked on a skewl for been da sad c**ts and dat we can all grief behind a screen but have any of you got the balls to say what you said to someone face to face so f**k off and dont ever write on my topics again you soft old c**t

I bet your parents are so proud that they brought up an articulate little sod like you. 16 years of schooling down the drain. My two youngest can speak better English than you, and they're in junior school.

You talk about kneecaping folk, I'm surprised you didn't go the whole hog and threaten to 'bust a cap in a few asses,' what a pathetic sad little wanker you are making threats from behind the safety of your screen, all because you had a sense of humour failure.

My sides are fecking hurting from all the laughing, if only all the posts had this degree of humour. :D:D:D

The court does look shit, but the lad will learn from his mistakes like we all did. For a first attempt he did Ok. :thumbs-up:

However, his grasp of the Queens English is appalling and unforgivable, seems to have completely forgotten that you must use a full stop and comma more often. After all, with all these bloody Celts around we need to be seen to talk proper. :whistling::whistling::whistling: !!

i made my own court for mine it looks as if the lads trying his best :/

comon people he trying atleast

he could be sat indrs on his playstaion but no hes decided to hunt which we all have a pasion for instead of supporting him we all slate him for it???

not good is it?

wrf

carnt agree with you more. :clapper:

it dosent matter what the outside looks like as long as the ferret,s are well looked after by keeping them clean & dry & fed well.

well done lad just remember look after your ferts & they will look after you & give you many years of enjoyment .

good look & good hunting

:good:

cjw

My sides are fecking hurting from all the laughing, if only all the posts had this degree of humour. :D:D:D

The court does look shit, but the lad will learn from his mistakes like we all did. For a first attempt he did Ok. :thumbs-up:

However, his grasp of the Queens English is appalling and unforgivable, seems to have completely forgotten that you must use a full stop and comma more often. After all, with all these bloody Celts around we need to be seen to talk proper. :whistling::whistling::whistling: !!

:laugh: It's not just your youngsters that are at it Smudger mate, I walked past a load of school kids a few months back, and honest to god, it was as if they were all speaking a foreign language. (and no it wasn't Welsh, there's more Punjab spoken in my little town, by all the workers from the 'ethnic' restaurants than there is Welsh! :laugh:) :thumbs:

. (and no it wasn't Welsh, there's more Punjab spoken in my little town, by all the workers from the 'ethnic' restaurants than there is Welsh! :laugh:) :thumbs:

CULL EM!!.............. :clapper:

We could do with a cull here Wilf, this is a traditional seaside holiday town, and there are more ethnic takeaways than fish & chip shops! :laugh:

. (and no it wasn't Welsh, there's more Punjab spoken in my little town, by all the workers from the 'ethnic' restaurants than there is Welsh! :laugh:) :thumbs:

CULL EM!!.............. :clapper:

We could do with a cull here Wilf, this is a traditional seaside holiday town, and there are more ethnic takeaways than fish & chip shops! :laugh:

The word "Traditional" is / was removed from the vocabulary by the tree hugging koon loving immigrant welcoming shower of shit we have for a goverment. You cannot intergrate when we have tranitions. :icon_eek: