WHATS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION,

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Fairburn Sykes fighting knife.

'97 Lions tour of South Africa signed jersey.

and a whole load of kak at the bottom of my wardrobe ;)

Don't get me started on the contents of my 'man draw!' :laugh: The little draw in my computer desk full of crap that I'll never use, but wont throw away just in case! :thumbs:

Well, if we're including people in most prized possessions, then, apart from my dogs I'd have to say my OH and of course my friends: a good friend is something to be prized and nurtured in these days of lack of trust etc.

Guest foxyjo.

Kids and family goes without saying... :wub:

After that is me dawgs and me pony. natrellment!

Photos....definitely

Lucky stock pin....gives me the horrors the thought of losing that one!

A huge print called "The Huntsman" that I've carted about for years, always hangs in pride of place over the fireplace of wherever home is.

My phone!!

My knee length wrangler boots - rural kind - not FMB's!

My truck - a thing of beauty to them what likes cars the shape of bricks!!

mines are my dog, my guns, and a postcard from charles bronson not the movie star

I was once in "Bronson's Palace" didnt get to meet him though :(

Had a bit of a run in with CB's "gang" a few years ago, pub where I work the door (for 19 years now) has a no tattoos policy and some bloke who looked like a smelly old tramp tried to come in, he had tatts all over his hands, so I refused him, 2 hours later there's 5 of them ............ telling me I better let them in because one of them is Bronsons son's Godfather ........... I told them again no chance and they kicked off a bit, went on for a few weeks, then I got this in the post to the pub .............

CB.jpg

Fella that was causing the trouble was a smelly old tit who was so "Big Time" that he owned a 2nd hand furniture shop that stunk a bit like him!

Went to see him one afternoon, all sorted, but still laugh that CB, the Mr Big of British crime was so bored he had time to draw that.

Prized possesion? My health!

Was going to say my sanity ........................ but erm ...................

was so bored your not kidding 24hrs a day 7days a week 365days a year ON YOUR OWN im sure he had more than enough time to draw that picture for ya ps would you like to sell me it

Edited by leepy1