JUST WONDERING HOW OTHER PEOPLE LAMP- IN A MOTOR WITH THE DOGS OUT/IN A MOTOR WITH DOGS IN AT THE READY/WALKING WITH DOGS ON SLIP/OR WALKING WITH DOG OFF SLIP HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT AND WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU. I LIKE TO WALK WITH DOGS ON SLIP BUT JUST INTRESTED IN OTHER PEOPLES WAYS.

same as you bud....walkin along wi the dogs on a slip or lead..its the way i was shown an its just kinda stuck ..not saying its the best way,just the way i do it..cheers chris :good:

YER I DONT THINK YOU SCARE AS MUCH STUFF OFF LIKE THIS.

:boxing: I agree dog on the slip while you are walking is my own preferred method.

same as you bud....walkin along wi the dogs on a slip or lead..its the way i was shown an its just kinda stuck ..not saying its the best way,just the way i do it..cheers chris :good:

YER I DONT THINK YOU SCARE AS MUCH STUFF OFF LIKE THIS.

i think you get a buzz sneaking up on something whilst on foot, trying to be as quiet as possible flicking the lamp on every couple of yards making sure the "rabbit" is still there edging your way closer and closer then....lamp on "GEET ON DOGS" :laugh: i much prefer walking than in a motor

Guest lurcherboy2008
Allways walking with the dog on a slip. But ya can't beat driving from gate to gate, with someone else stickin there head out the sun roof. Especially when you want to try somewhere different :whistling:

i agree

thats the way iv been taught, always worked for me anyway lol

JUST WONDERING HOW OTHER PEOPLE LAMP- IN A MOTOR WITH THE DOGS OUT/IN A MOTOR WITH DOGS IN AT THE READY/WALKING WITH DOGS ON SLIP/OR WALKING WITH DOG OFF SLIP HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT AND WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU. I LIKE TO WALK WITH DOGS ON SLIP BUT JUST INTRESTED IN OTHER PEOPLES WAYS.

same as yourself bud shanks pony dog on slip....besides with the price of deisil I think even the guys that use their trucks will be on foot soon... :tongue2: