welsh hunter?

Guest sniper

new here lads dont mean to upset any one but who is this welsh hunter who writes in the countrymans weekly? has anyone seen it this week? does he really dig with a folding spade? even if it is made by gerber! and how could u trust a dog that needs to be checked after?, no mention of it being or owt. sorry if you r him. :D

I don't have the cmw, but a mmate of mine showed me an article written by Welsh hunter about bedlingtons I think it was back in Sept, anyway what he said in the article is the biggest load of shit that anyone dared put to print... :p reminded me of why I stopped having the rag about 10 years ago...

read that article.[bANNED TEXT] a load of shite.omly some sort of idiot enters 2 dogs at the same time unless absolutely neceesary.keeps doin it all the way through article.must have some shallow digs if he uses a folding spade all the time,if he has any digs at all?total load of crap

is it me or are all the mags repeating theirselves when i had airgunner and sea angler years ago.each season would be same articles but worded diffently.and i think countrymans has been same for a while maybe because i was in my teens but didnt it seem better when it was sporting dog and in magazine format. also as i never done earth work arent you supposed to enter 1 dog only in case they start fighting each other. i know if you enter a young dog first then a older one after it the older dog will push the first into the jaws of the quarry.i had a folding spade in my landy they are shite, :haha: i brought a narrow spade at car boot with a scaffold pole shaft heavy to carry but good to keep in truck.

I read it. Where was he digging jurassic park? he said the foxes were 23lb, 26lb and 26 3/4lb, I know they exist to that size but 3 in one day LOL. I've been digging 25 odd years and the biggest i've dug to is 21lb, and was the only one we've ever weighed.

Guest dazzert66

Who is it phill is it that beddy breeder JW from down neath way? Oh by the way going digging with a bloke near Toulouse who says he knows you and Glyn hes a good bloke with some nice dogs owns a farm with loads of bog fellas on it.

thats supposed to say big fellas

Who is it phill is it that beddy breeder JW from down neath way? Oh by the way going digging with a bloke near Toulouse who says he knows you and Glyn hes a good bloke with some nice dogs owns a farm with loads of bog fellas on it.

thats supposed to say big fellas

deffo not JW the bedlington chap, Welsh Hunter refers to George Newcombe as the famous Bedlington from Wales,,,, when he was From Yorkshire I know JW wouldn't have wrote that... :icon_eek: