Yikes!!

My kits are 7 weeks old today and over the past couple of days seem to have had a growth spurt! They are so lively now, climbing and attacking eachother (and us if we're silly enough to get involved lol), and they eat sooooo muuuuchhhh!!!!

Great fun though, although the kids aren't quite so keen to cuddle them as they were a week ago lol.

In total I have 19 out of 22 survive, both mums are first timers so that was pretty good. I have homes for all of them except the two I'm keeping and one I'm doing a kit swap with.

I think the mums will be pleased to see them go, they make a bee line out of the cage and across the house for treats any time I open the door.

Will put some pics up later.

Mine is about the same age and she is getting very naughty now, Only had her since Friday and she's getting confident now..She's living in the house with me at the minute because my other 3 ferrets are still a bit to rough for her...anything she can climb or crawl into she will....and she's going through more chicken thighs than a KFC addict

Oh wow look at the black nosed silver! can i pinch her please :D LOL

All silvers would have black nose's though

whats the facination with black nosed silvers jojo?, If your that desperate for one, I'll see what I have in the court, as I have two silver jills, one pink nose, one black, and you can tell each family line by the nose