• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 posts in a row from you no reply rough as a badgers arse that good luck whit finding homes mate thy look well kept.

bump

have still got bitch pup for sale

one fawn/red bitch left good strong bone

got a few crackin pictures of murphy on all game.and few videos.

picked up bitch pup on sat she a cracker have one on me

glad ya were happy wi the bitch pup ,the black dogs is going to be a monster. lucky stop feeding ya dogs on burgers n they stay off cattle its all in the diet .educate ya dogs only feed them raynard and bambi

if that dog pup spar1 talking of still there someone needs to snap him up as he gunner be a stonker like i told him when i went for mine if only i could have been in market for a dog not a bitch by the way spar1 our lass has just come down from the ceiling over me fetching a new pup!!!!!!! ha ha

all the best lads

got two dog pups from spar1 on friday :thumbs: these pups will make very good terrier mans lurcher(pre-ban) :thumbs: i have one available if anyone is interested, pm birdman6 for more details. these pups are spot on he made a good choice in selecting ours.mykidsanddogs.jpg this is the pup that is available.

alright folks, this pup is in hamilton you will not be disappointed. they have been bred right :good: pm me or call me on. 07753596282

Smart looking pup birdman....... what kind of money ya after for him? shouldnt be there for long...

all the best with selling him