lost lurcher

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again lads!, yes i think theres a gypsy camp the other side of the m4 :thumbdown: , i was holding out for this morning, with it being monday, but still no luck! :censored:
get your self round the camp mate or better still if you no any of the traveling lads get them to go round one or 2 on this site may be Abel to ask around for you .
thanks again lads!, yes i think theres a gypsy camp the other side of the m4 :thumbdown: , i was holding out for this morning, with it being monday, but still no luck! :censored:

Is there a local RSPCA cat & dog home were they take strays...councils have contracts with them to impound strays....you never know!...good luck!

Nice looking dog mate hope this has a happy ending for you ATB .Inan.

i know its worst caes cenario but check the local roads and ditches where u where running most lurchers will come back if there given the chance to where they were slipped, unless theve been taken or knocked over. i lost two dogs on seperate occasions when runnig near roads i found them on the road dead. but i was there quite quick. so check case any dogs have been taken off the roads. at leats ull know. good luck any way mate

we went back up to try & find him, and looked everywhere, thankyou to buddy, & phil h for giving me a hand, and a special thanks to d b s for making the journey back up to look for him! i also rang all the pounds, rspca, police, & more importantly the local council, then and also again today! no joy. im sure if he is taken in to any of these agensies, i will see him again, cause ive informed them of his ear tatoo! :yes: so also a thanks to chester, & s j m for having the insight to tatoo him! this yet may be his saving grace! (fingers crossed)! :victory: