• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

most will say BULL x , but i wouldnt say there is a best , any dog with the HEART could take fox ... seen some handy dogs with no bull in at all do well , some even better than bull xs , all comes down to the dog i think . but thats my opinion .

I would have said bullx, but as above its down to each dog, what as the heart for it.

I had 3/8 collie 5/8 grey, he was 26ins 70lb. He would tackle anything :whistling:

do a fox, he would take a feckin lion on. :clapper:

BIRD

for drawing it would have to be a pure wheaton , all me uncles have and have had them and swear by them , but for allround foxing work has to be the wheaton greyhound , FAST , STRONG , GAME AND FECKING AWESOME :clapper::clapper: Cheers Sniper

there was an irish guy about 20 year ago selling irish terrier greyhounds says they were doing badgers and foxes,think he got caught filming his dogs doing badgers, i think his name was *****he was charging 300 pounds a pup. a lot of money over 20 year ago

Edited

there was an irish guy about 20 year ago selling irish terrier greyhounds says they were doing badgers and foxes,think he got caught filming his dogs doing badgers, i think his name was phil king he was charging 300 pounds a pup. a lot of money over 20 year ago

300 pound is alot of money back then but as they say you pay for what you get mate :thumbs: where they good dogs or did he just charge high price , also what did the cross look like , them irish terriers are fiery fuckers,, Cheers Sniper

there was an irish guy about 20 year ago selling irish terrier greyhounds says they were doing badgers and foxes,think he got caught filming his dogs doing badgers, i think his name was ******** he was charging 300 pounds a pup. a lot of money over 20 year ago

300 pound is alot of money back then but as they say you pay for what you get mate :thumbs: where they good dogs or did he just charge high price , also what did the cross look like , them irish terriers are fiery fuckers,, Cheers Sniper

he used to let buyers see videos of the irish drawing badgers to show the gameness before they bought the pups, was never out with one but heard a lot of good reports about them at the time, seen pictures of one bit like wheaton cross but more racy.

johnk snr

Edited by johnk