Broken tooth!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigredbusa

Selleys Araldite Quick Set

A very fast setting two part epoxy adhesive. Initial bonding achieved in 90 seconds with maximum bond strength after 16 hours.

Cheers folks, I think I will try the quick fix from the chemist, if they have ever heard of one (we are a bit remote) failing that I'll try the quick set epoxy :good:

i aint been to the dentist for ten years cause i aint got one and cant get one and have fillings missing its a pain but i learn to live with it

It been over 25 years for me, my teeth ain't that bad, the only reason I was pulling this is a filling fell out and want to get it out before it does go bad.

off your head you are :) will you bung the hole with some sort of antiseptic ?

There is something I never thought of, will probably just have a good clean and rinse before I do the job, good thought though :good:

Gav what are you going to do if you need false teeth

Oh what about having gas so your out cold

I only have one tooth missing at present, I will just be gummy :blink: if I lose any more.

I have enquired about gas but got told they don't do it any more, have enquired about being hypnotised too but would have to go to the mainland and pay all the costs ££££ its not cheap. :wacko:

I only have one tooth missing at present, I will just be gummy :blink: if I lose any more.

I have enquired about gas but got told they don't do it any more, have enquired about being hypnotised too but would have to go to the mainland and pay all the costs ££££ its not cheap. :wacko:

Oh well i am sure your Mrs will love you gums & all :thumbs:

Oh well i am sure your Mrs will love you gums & all :thumbs:

She says she does already so it must be something more than my looks as I am a proper ugly mug :crazy:

Do what I done "Rinse well with a good slug of whiskey(spit or swallow the choice is yours) then fill affected side of mouth with cotton wool to dry tooth and gum

Then load snapped of portion of tooth with SUPER GLUE Remove all cotton wool whack in broken tooth hold for 5 secs

Presto Hey problem solved done mine over 10 years ago no problems since

Even my dentist was impressed tooth is still in place now

I would recommend practicing putting tooth in a few times as you only get 1 shot at it

GOOD LUCK