I watched it last night JR,only because my sis told me there was a kid featured from Sunderland,wish I hadnt wasted my time,he was crying for his mum after 3 hours and got an early release :icon_eek:

I watched it last night JR,only because my sis told me there was a kid featured from Sunderland,wish I hadnt wasted my time,he was crying for his mum after 3 hours and got an early release :icon_eek:

Oh you heartless b*****d lol

I remeber a bit of advice given to me.Dont start crying when the big door shuts,cz you will still be crying in the mornin when they open it. :icon_eek:

Heartless?Your joking,he was a right little wrong'un,been in trouble with the mackem coppers 30 times for fighting around the town,his dad had been inside for killing someone in a fight,but as soon as the door swung closed tear-time :icon_eek:

Heartless?Your joking,he was a right little wrong'un,been in trouble with the mackem coppers 30 times for fighting around the town,his dad had been inside for killing someone in a fight,but as soon as the door swung closed tear-time :icon_eek:

i never watched it mate.lol aye they are big tough guys till they get the big hoose.

Guest little lurcher

about time parents were allowed to parent!!! kids now the law etter than you and know exactly what they can do , sorry but time to rein the little shites in !!!