Real monarch of the glen

seems like we've talked about this guy before..... wish i had BBC2, i'd love to see it.

what mackem said! And excuse the techno phobe but would you be able to get to see it online?

I knmow now its not Letterewe but a more Northern estate.

Should be a good watch. Pros and cons to both sides i guiess.

lol i dont have satellite! we get Saturday night and Sunday morning hunting/fishing shows..... yeah its fun sometimes to watch that. but i'm only interested in THIS particular documentary.

as for watching on line.... someone from here posted a link to some BBC channel for a particular show and the damned thing said i wasnt allowed to watch because i was American. i had to actually be IN the UK to see that show on my computer.

piss on it lol

Edited by BlueCoyote
lol i dont have satellite! we get Saturday night and Sunday morning hunting/fishing shows..... yeah its fun sometimes to watch that. but i'm only interested in THIS particular documentary.

as for watching on line.... someone from here posted a link to some BBC channel for a particular show and the damned thing said i wasnt allowed to watch because i was American. i had to actually be IN the UK to see that show on my computer.

piss on it lol

We could swap for a year,I could live with your hubby and get cable and satellite installed,you could live with my wife(we aint talking at the moment)and watch auntie beeb to your hearts content,deal? :yes:

This guys a nut he wants to stick an electric fence around 23,000 acres and shove wolfs,bears .Boars.and moose(dont know the collective term).He already has the boars.He is already getting flak for scarring the landscape with his fence.