vicous kitts

I don't mind them nipping, you just have to teach them not to nip hard. Just like a pup, they'll learn if you keep at it. :thumbs:

i dont mind kitts bitting my fingers that dont hurt much but the web between the finger thats a differnt matter that hurts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have also seen and caught a fair few ferrets that were living happily in the wild ... nice and plump and looking none the worse for wear ... obviously good working stack that found hunting for their dinner no problems ... as for ticks well they cant frontline themselves so they will get them ... but no more than a wild polecat weasel or stoat would .......

It's like any other domesticated animal that escapes/gets released into the wild. Most don't do too well, but the ones that do can form colonies same as their wild ancestors. Polecat colonies around urban areas are mainly hybrids, so there's various ways round it.

A lot of people mention these colonies I've never came across one have you?, must be lots of free good working stock.I've trapped lots of stoats and never found any ticks perhaps I don't know what a tick is?

i have never seen a colony of ferrets ANYWHERE i think it a nice little dream the pet owners have incase one of their little babys escapes ... it will run off and live happily ever after in a ferret utopia ....

para1 have look at last weeks shooting times for a pic of the most tick infested stoat i have ever seen ...

i have never seen a colony of ferrets ANYWHERE i think it a nice little dream the pet owners have incase one of their little babys escapes ... it will run off and live happily ever after in a ferret utopia ....

para1 have look at last weeks shooting times for a pic of the most tick infested stoat i have ever seen ...

"Ferret utopia"love it.Don't get shooting times but to be infested as you say the poor thing must have been ILL for some time.

Guest jojoamojo
lol wilf , like the thinking .

well the rabbit i put in last night has lasted all day and will probably be there in the morning .

more crap from jojo , if you dont feed your ferts 4 times a day they will turner into scanner ferts and the heads will blow up . jojo have you tried introducing a live rabbit to your ferts , i heard they make wonderful playmates

are you a bit weird? its not only me who said they need meat 3 times a day? but you like me so much everything revolves around me?

I did say most don't do well.....

Just as some ferrets are better workers than others, some adapt to the wild better. The ones that don't (the vast majority) die.

Not much of a dream there mate :D

I did say most don't do well.....

Just as some ferrets are better workers than others, some adapt to the wild better. The ones that don't (the vast majority) die.

Not much of a dream there mate :D

there are colonies of feral ferrets in New Zealand being used as a Control in a scientific study of Ferret DNA on a world wide scale currently being done by a Ferret Chap in the US... more and more of His findings are leaning toward the more natural methods most of us on this site use with our ferrets leading to longer healthier lives...

Edited by lorelei0922
Guest bigredbusa
are you a bit weird? its not only me who said they need meat 3 times a day? but you like me so much everything revolves around me?

thats just it jojo , i dont like you infact i think you are a wrong un and you have come out with some classics which kill ferrets then help them .

Guest jojoamojo

thats just it jojo , i dont like you infact i think you are a wrong un and you have come out with some classics which kill ferrets then help them .

i dont much care for you either, shall i take an add out in the daily mirror?

and you have come out with some classics which kill ferrets then help them .

would you care to translate that into english?