vicous kitts

Nice looking ferrets there Magwitch :laugh: ....

Not often you come across ferreters argueing amongst themselves... :laugh:

Well, I slung a rabbit in for my lot yesterday morning and by lunchtime today they had turned it inside out. Rabbit once a day, chicken carcass's morning and late afternoon and plenty of water at all times.

post-69-1215550658.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WELL I THINK IT MAYBE FERRETERS AND FERRET HUGGER'S :laugh:

Aye and there might be a few of them buggers i mean Huggers on here

Guest jojoamojo
funny that the only two people who feed loads in a day are pet owners ;) , im suprised you nasty ferreters ferts live as long as they do . shame on you lol :)

it's good to see that the taxes i pay for the dole lot are doing a stirling job in keeping fat overweight ferts ready for the showing season

the dole lot? are you for real? i paid over £500 in tax and NI last month !!!

Edited by jojoamojo

Socks, I believe that a ferret would not survive for long in the wild,and it could not rear a litter of kitts,just my opinion,I have caught many that have been running free for a time and have been covered in ticks proof to me that they don't have what it takes to look after themselves properly.

i have also seen and caught a fair few ferrets that were living happily in the wild ... nice and plump and looking none the worse for wear ... obviously good working stack that found hunting for their dinner no problems ... as for ticks well they cant frontline themselves so they will get them ... but no more than a wild polecat weasel or stoat would .......

Guest bigredbusa

jesus wish i could pay that. anyway jojo jog on as it's feeding time lol

Guest jojoamojo

jesus wish i could pay that. anyway jojo jog on as it's feeding time lol

yup, took 2 kits in yesterday and between them since 2pm yesterday they have eaten a dish of kibble and 9 chicken wings and have just been given 3 more

Edited by jojoamojo
i have also seen and caught a fair few ferrets that were living happily in the wild ... nice and plump and looking none the worse for wear ... obviously good working stack that found hunting for their dinner no problems ... as for ticks well they cant frontline themselves so they will get them ... but no more than a wild polecat weasel or stoat would .......

It's like any other domesticated animal that escapes/gets released into the wild. Most don't do too well, but the ones that do can form colonies same as their wild ancestors. Polecat colonies around urban areas are mainly hybrids, so there's various ways round it.

i know kits bite alot but does anyone hae any tips of reducing it. I dont mind being bitten by them, but it takes the biscuit when you put food in and they latch on to your fingers instead :wallbash: i know they like to test their teeth so its probably just that.

what i was told by my dads mate was to spit on ur finger and let them lick it off that worked for me i allso use to teas them on perpous so that they will try and bite you and then flick there nose with your finger keep doin that for a wile and they will stop.pm mate hope you have some luck

i know kits bite alot but does anyone hae any tips of reducing it. I dont mind being bitten by them, but it takes the biscuit when you put food in and they latch on to your fingers instead :wallbash: i know they like to test their teeth so its probably just that.

what i was told by my dads mate was to spit on ur finger and let them lick it off that worked for me i allso use to teas them on perpous so that they will try and bite you and then flick there nose with your finger keep doin that for a wile and they will stop.pm mate hope you have some luck

Whats the point in teasing them to encourage them to bite ? isnt that defeating the object of general handling ? not sure how that method works :hmm:

Guest WILF

Drown the feckers............

Guest bigredbusa

lol wilf , like the thinking .

well the rabbit i put in last night has lasted all day and will probably be there in the morning .

more crap from jojo , if you dont feed your ferts 4 times a day they will turner into scanner ferts and the heads will blow up . jojo have you tried introducing a live rabbit to your ferts , i heard they make wonderful playmates

WELL I THINK IT MAYBE FERRETERS AND FERRET HUGGER'S :laugh:

Aye and there might be a few of them buggers i mean Huggers on here

....puts ferret down quickly.... :laugh:

Drown the feckers............

now that sounds like a good idea lol :whistling: