my first gun with a problem

hi guys on saturday i bought my first air rifle from my local gun shop

a week earlyer i had got i looking for the bsa super sport but they dident have it in so they said that they were getting a new batch in by next saturday so we went back

but they had sold out and the nearest thing that they had to it was the bsa lightning xl

it was £285 but because he dident have the gun i was after he gave it to me for £225 and the scope was £50 but he gave it to me for £30

but the promlem started with the scope as it is my first gun i dont know how to zero it in

i did have a ruff idea and allmy shots keep going down and left so i tryed to make it go up and right

but the turrets will only turn so far and wont go any ferther and it would go as far up and right as i need it

so if any of you know what im doing wrong please let me know

thanks

brecon3

p.s the scope is a bsa essencial

Edited by brecon3

hi guys on saturday i bought my first air rifle from my local gun shop

a week earlyer i had got i looking for the bsa super sport but they dident have it in so they said that they were getting a new batch in by next saturday so we went back

but they had sold out and the nearest thing that they had to it was the bsa lightning xl

it was £285 but because he dident have the gun i was after he gave it to me for £225 and the scope was £50 but he gave it to me for £30

but the promlem started with the scope as it is my first gun i dont know how to zero it in

i did have a ruff idea and allmy shots keep going down and left so i tryed to make it go up and right

but the turrets will only turn so far and wont go any ferther and it would go as far up and right as i need it

so if any of you know what im doing wrong please let me know

thanks

brecon3

p.s the scope is a bsa essencial

It is very difficult to tell Remotely..but it could be several things...the solution is simple...1 week old..take it all back to the dealer and ask him to sort it :thumbs:

It is very difficult to tell Remotely..but it could be several things...the solution is simple...1 week old..take it all back to the dealer and ask him to sort it :thumbs:

:thumbs:

a good dealer would of set it up for you !!!!!!!!

good gun and good scope.........somthing simple hopefully!

good luck mate

let us know how you get on

regards

sean