Big Brother

Guest buster321c

Guest buster321c

Some hate it and some love it , but she has been a real bitch !!

Big Brother contestant Alexandra De-Gale was tonight thrown off the show for intimidating other housemates.

As a result, the second eviction of the ninth series - due to take place on Friday - has been cancelled.

Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, De-Gale allegedly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".

Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell last night, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.

According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the shit that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is the reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.

"Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates' conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable.

"She has already been spoken to twice about her behaviour, and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT bring that crap into here mate,I told my missus,I bought the telly,pay for the lecky,bought the licence,bought the f***ing house,I am NOT having that s**t in here,normal people sitting at home watching a bunch of social misfits in a house pretending to be normal?Defys logic,but yourself a cage full of rats,watch them,same sort of behaviour :thumbdown:

She's a f*****g freak plain and simple!!! All that shit about muslims!!!! I know a few muslims from back home and the women wouldn't ever talk like that to a man about it and certainly not question him!!!!!

DONT bring that crap into here mate,I told my missus,I bought the telly,pay for the lecky,bought the licence,bought the f***ing house,I am NOT having that s**t in here,normal people sitting at home watching a bunch of social misfits in a house pretending to be normal?Defys logic,but yourself a cage full of rats,watch them,same sort of behaviour :thumbdown:

even better,go tom the local pub! you get to watch idiots and get to have a beer! hate big brother with a vengeance.always have! :thumbdown:

Thats it I cut the plug off the TV

EDITED : coz there is nawt but carp on the thing .... cant belive I clicked the thread really .. sounded exciting :unsure:

Carp on the telly?Fishing?I would watch that STRAIGHT AWAY :yes: