Who's out on Monday?

Guest Leveller

Guest Leveller

I was loking forward to a good stalk along the river spinning for jacks but I never got to the tackle shop today to load up on traces and lures I may get in there early monday morning and then hit the river or I might just go out with light float tackle and have a go for anything else.

Anybody else got any plans to see the new season in?

It's the start of the coarse river season :clapper:

Yep just been sorting out all my barbel gear and shall be off up to the river Dove tomorrow evening. My mate and I will have a good old feed in the vans then get our heads down ready for an early start Monday morning, cant wait :clapper::clapper:

I was loking forward to a good stalk along the river spinning for jacks but I never got to the tackle shop today to load up on traces and lures I may get in there early monday morning and then hit the river or I might just go out with light float tackle and have a go for anything else.

Anybody else got any plans to see the new season in?

Come to Cornwall mate, no closed coarse season! Cheers, D.

June 16th ,the magic day. I'll snatch a couple of hours before work . Be hunched with me little black dog under a bridge on the Arun .Freelining big worms down to the chub and roach I've been watching for the last few weeks.Of course on Monday I'll probably find they've mutated into a pack of cute but tiny gudgeon. Or even worse, "anagram fish" (crap) Good luck to anyone else up to the same.Can't beat the swish of a cane rod :whistling:

Edited by comanche

Hoodie,trackie,and his infamous knife :clapper: Did he sever an artery again? :clapper:

Ah "That place" God bless her majesty I say :victory: All we have to do is sort out two pairs of Lincoln Green tights :icon_eek: Trevor McDonald......And here is the news......... :icon_eek::clapper: