Trout fishing

just found this thread! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trout! theres a streach of river i guest on occasionally,stocked with 4lb+ browns and occasionally the odd seatrout shows up,it flows down the bottom of a pub carpark and so theres allways folk throwing bread in and stuff so the fish gt good and big!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fish,dont worry JOE checked out that exact same spot a few weeks ago?We are already planning a visit :clapper:Its the one with the no fishing sign?

Edited by mackem
Guest bigredbusa

lol

a fishery used to stock the stretch i went to last night but has since been closed down and everyone and there dog have been down and taken what was left .

i have some big fisheries round my area but i dont fancy shiting on my own doorstep .

so when do i get an invite mackem ? :)

If they are on your doorstep,and you have permission to fish them(as we always do) then why not visit them one night? :hmm: We would even come up,we can have our fishing match there,winner gets a quid,your bound to win as most matches favour the home team :yes:

Guest bigredbusa
If they are on your doorstep,and you have permission to fish them(as we always do) then why not visit them one night? We would even come up,we can have our fishing match there,winner gets a quid,your bound to win as most matches favour the home team

let me see what i can find and if it is anygood at night then yep im up for it , i dont think it will be anything like your fishing hole tho

Remember the Quid bet,thats most important :victory: We dont have a fishing place as such,just a good number of lakes and ponds whose owners are decent enough to allow us to fish whenever we want,normally after dark as I cant abide fishing with large numbers of other guests on a water,but we are lucky enough to have one place where I KNOW we could get quadruple figures in a night,and would make a f***ing hysterical photograph :D but then what?What do you do with 1000 fish? :o

Chess,chess,chess my little butter-bean,whats assumption the mother of?I explained this once,the "Parachute" was/is a cock-up in the packing department,a total shambles on their part,but Guess what?I dont REALLY want to tell you this old chum,but remember the other three saltawter fly-rods? :icon_eek::thumbdown: Your NOT going to believe this and I aint going to name-and-shame the company concerned but well,JOE received another three "parachutes" yesterday :o:thumbdown: