:clapper: by f**k i,m glad it aint just me i have a contract with them and it come up for renewal the twat on the phone talked me into a live box and home phone with them they have my money but not activated my second phone line so when i on the computer and the house phone goes my computer goes of i have phoned loads of times and got no where whats worse is it has cost me over 30 quid in phone calls so the last time i phoned i told them i was not happy it was taking as long and that i was not paying as i was not getting anything for my money and my second line from the live box still was not activated to which the thick b*****d at the other end replied sorry mr zap but if you had phoned from your live box the calls would have been free :icon_eek: unbelievable i asked if they were trying to be funny as how the f**k can i phone from it if that is what i waiting for them setting up
3g were worse....i owe them over a grand.....not a chance of them getting it...ill assassinate the chairman first....hidden clauses....hidden me...

im with 3 and never had a problem, my phone has been n a few times for repairs, fix'd them no questions asked, bills have allwasys been bang on :big_boss:

Guest coney catcher99
coney catcher.

Have you tried o2? How do you compare signal strength to vodafone?

I find signal on o2 excellent. however i suppose this varies at different part of the country

my mate was on 02 for years then went with 3 because they done him a better deal 3 are shit for signal 1 min ul get ansewr phone next min it will go thro my oldman have had no end of trouble with 3 promised a deal then went back on their word :thumbdown: