am i [bANNED TEXT] to say women dont fart .........its bullshit my missus farted on my leg i was out like a flash dogs ran i ran devorce papers on pillow is it [bANNED TEXT] or is it wrong .......????????????????????????

Mine only farts in her sleep, real fking raspers too, thats why i love working nights. Fanny farts alot too.

Guest bullterrier
You're half right,they don't fart (in front of you) till you marry them! once they've got that ring on their finger though f****ng look out :thumbdown:

hisent that the truth . :thumbs: ..john

The wife calls em love puffs, except when its me doing em, then I get an elbow in the ribs .... she says I snore too ... silly woman .. they are my grunts of dreaming passion of her ... that didn't wash with her too ... ahhh the joys :rolleyes:

Your a sick man jr i reckon you have a fetish for the likes of that ! ever hear the saying women should be seen and not heard haha no offence ladies its just i doubt any ladies ar going to come on hear and prove me wrong and actually openly admit they fart? :icon_redface:

Guest coney catcher99
women can be stink .I was once with a woman a dirty oul yolk and she farted in the bed and tried to stick me head ubder the quilt. :sick: Jesus that girl stank and i made me excuses and never laid eyes on her stinky bum again

:rofl: dirty c**t what did you end up doing fighting her of f*****g her???

Guest david1976
You're half right,they don't fart (in front of you) till you marry them! once they've got that ring on their finger though f****ng look out :thumbdown:

:cry: ooohhhhh nnnnooooooooooooo i'm getting married at the end of the month!!!!!! :icon_eek:

Better get clothes pegs on the gift list :laugh:

Funnaily enough i was lying in bed with my new misses this morning half asleep and heard this one hell of roar and thought to myself you dirty

bitch and just sniggered and she moans at me for talking in my sleep (pot calling the kettle black) . I still did'nt kick her out of bed for it though. :laugh:

women can be stink .I was once with a woman a dirty oul yolk and she farted in the bed and tried to stick me head ubder the quilt. :sick: Jesus that girl stank and i made me excuses and never laid eyes on her stinky bum again

:rofl: dirty c**t what did you end up doing fighting her of f*****g her???

luckily i was already after emptying the contents of my school bag all over the place so i legged it

Legged it? Yeah right, into the toilet to clean up and back for more :sick: :clapper::clapper:

I know you too well. ha ha ha :boogie: