advice wanted!

But it'll be like yellow marbles which'll turn white in the sun and crumble to powder, if ye a dirty f*cker and don't pick up behind ye Dogs, thus treading in it.

Jeez I aint seen white dog sh*te for years, I all ways wondered where it came from...

Sorry for going off topic there :drink:

guys have a 8 month old pup and it SHITS EVERY WHERE AND ITS LIKE PISS.

tried changing its food starved it for a few days..fed it dried food and nothing works is this a common thing..a first for me..

any ideas guys as its doing my fukin head in now!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I would agree with DS about the flesh diet. I feed my dogs with 90%chunks of beef or lamb with a broth made from veg and only a sprinkle of bicuit for roughage. I would leave out the broth in youre case for a while and try to get some plain yogurt into it. It does wonders in humans to balance acid levels etc and can almost work overnight.

Jeez I aint seen white dog sh*te for years

Just for you then, Gav:

post-3041-1212629122.jpg

:good:

lol :clapper: NICE ONE DITCH !! the fact that you went out , found and photographed the stuff makes it priceless :rofl:

Has the pup been wormed properly? A heavy worm burden can play havoc with their guts: and by worming properly I mean with something like Drontal Plus or a proper course of Panacur.

The constant diarrhoea will also have partially stripped away the mucous lining of the gut, so now you have a vicious circle which won't be cured until you get that gut re lined.

Stop all forms of raw meat (raw liver is particularly bad for giving the shits), get yourself some Tree Barks powder from Dorwest Herbs, which is similar to Slippery Elm for human diarrhoea: if you can get the old fashioned sort of Slippery Elm from a chemish begin with that until you can get the right stuff from Dorwest Herbs. It soothes and coats the gut and gives it a chance to heal.

I took on a pup that hadn't been fed right, similar scenario. I could only feed him small amounts of COOKED chicken or rabbit, NO BONES, and a small amount of white rice: it took over 2 months for his gut to regenerate sufficiently to be able to eat raw food, and over a year for him to really come right.

It's also possible that your pup has a severe allergy to some kinds of cereals: so I'd cut out all cereals: just feed the rice with the chicken.

Gut problems can be a nightmare to cure as you can't rest a gut indefinitely, especially in a pup. Also avoid over feeding the dog: 4 or 5 very small meals per day is good. And don't forget the natural live yoghurt as well, and make sure the dog always has access to fresh water. Sounds stupid saying that I know! But some people think that if you restrict the water intake then that will help to dry the diarrhoea up! Not the right thing to do at all, and will make things worse and the dog very ill as well.

It is also just possible that your dog is carrying a low level infection/virus: not enough to make it really ill, but enough to give it the shits. I would get it checked out at the vets if the dog is at all underweight or not well in itself.

the dog in its self is healthy and energetic to say the least.

as i said dogs been taken off someone who hasnt got a clue and this is how weve had it given us..the last day i been feeding it raw as ditch said no luck this morning but ill stick at it for another week or so!

guys have a 8 month old pup and it SHITS EVERY WHERE AND ITS LIKE PISS.

tried changing its food starved it for a few days..fed it dried food and nothing works is this a common thing..a first for me..

any ideas guys as its doing my fukin head in now!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Mine had the shit's similar to what you have commented on so i fed it on boiled rice for a couple ov days and wormed him. Have had no bother since. Try boiled rice ?