why do

:gunsmilie: For a start i dont know undisputed and next i have read all your rants on this thread and it is as simple as this PUT UP or SHUT UP! i am more than willing to take my dogs out and match them against your dogs at any quarry and we will see whats better.Or are you to afraid to take the chance that a "sheep herder" might embarass you?

as you are getting into to petty name calling i think i will reply just this once , german forces use what dog ? german miltary use what dog ? and then you have sheep herders that use what dog ? now go away you little mug . infact keep it to pm's -- oh sorry you dont do that do you as you get your mates to send threatning pm's lol MUG

Killing Machine

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts dick head, Jun 6 2008, 08:27 PM

Rookie Hunter

Group: Donator

Member No.: 14213

if you are ever dodgy with any of my mates again I will find you at the next dog show and stamp your head into the ground ya gee bag!

is he your boyfriend or something , you trying to get me in with a three way ? sorry mate i dont bat for the otherside ,

now run along and 3 dog your foxes you MUG lol maybe your hubby will stand on the foxes head for a bit to give the dogs a chance .

and your right about it not being conclusive because that didnt show up the collie did they ?

fella , your dogs are in a different league and will be busted within a night if they worked as hard as a proper bullx

YOU WANT TO REPLY YOU MUG ? WELL KEEP IT TO PM'S FROM NOW ON . AND JUST MAYBE WHEN YOU REPLY TO THIS AGAIN BEING A STUPID LITTLE MUG THAT YOU ARE THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL REMIND OF WHAT I JUST SAID ABOUT THE PM'S

TA TA SAILOR

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you answered your own question bigboy....unless I'm mistaken a german shepherd is a sheep herding dog...oh the humiliation!....hope this doesnt mean that your all going to start x'n with the G/S.....and by the way its hardly a conclusive study either is it....3 dogs

Slight correction, a GSD is a livestock guardian dog, not a herding dog. They were bred to kill wolves. :thumbs:

bullx do take alot of slack but i feel its all about how they are trained and who trains em.There is always goin to be goons who let their bullx run a muck around livestock and in turn every bullx owner gets tarnished with a bad name

lurchers of any x will kill a sheep if not stock broken

thats the nail on the head there rio its all about the time and effot put in to the dog no matter the cross :clapper:

Guest lurcherboy2008

at the end of the day thius thread is about bull x's and if undisputed thinks were talking shit he has to buy a good bull x or go out with 1 and see it do the job in 10 seconds, RIO off this site's bitch done it in 10 seconds pretty easilly before the ban, now shes used for retrieving shot fox :thumbs:

Guest bitsa lurcher
Killing Machine

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Rookie Hunter

if you are ever dodgy with any of my mates again I will find you at the next dog show and stamp your head into the ground ya gee bag!

there it is then .......the dummy has been spat out i would ........... to much stick and the threats start to come out ..... handbags at dawn round the old oak tree :clapper::clapper::clapper: pmsl

Killing Machine

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Rookie Hunter

quote........pmsl @ the above pm sent to bigredbus , it looks to like some one has spat the dummy :clapper:

Who sent that pm? I think it's somebodies time of the month! :laugh:

Guest bitsa lurcher
Killing Machine

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Rookie Hunter

quote........pmsl @ the above pm sent to bigredbus , it looks to like some one has spat the dummy :clapper:

Who sent that pm? I think it's somebodies time of the month! :laugh:

i think it is f**king load of bo**ox :thumbdown:

Guest bitsa lurcher

"bigredbusa" in the post above i state "i think it is a load of f**king bo**llox " .....what i ment by that is .....i think it is a load of childish f**king bo**ox sending such threats ........ this is the internet after all .... and if there is a certain some one who can't take a bit of stick over collie x this or bull x that ...... then don't comment on the thread ...... sending threats is very play ground stuff me thinks :whistling:

:wallbash: So its not ok for anyone to say anything bad about bull xs but it is ok for you bigred to rip the hole out of collie xs? I have had bull xs that i reared from pups and have been out with plenty of others and being honest they have never been as good as my collie xs who contrary to your opinion can and have done ALL quarry.You are quick enough to rant at anyone with an opinion about bull xs and like to assume you are the foremost authority on lurchers on this site.Has it ever occurred to you that you might not know EVERYTHING there is to know about lurchers?

So if you wanted a dog for solely Fox work Single Handed twice a week you would go for a collie x?

how sad that people on here turn to threating people if they cant get there own way, very very sad if you ask me.

Couldn't agree more...for some reason big red? has me in a gay relationship with this nut...havn't a clue who he is! :icon_redface:

as you are getting into to petty name calling i think i will reply just this once , german forces use what dog ? german miltary use what dog ? and then you have sheep herders that use what dog ? now go away you little mug . infact keep it to pm's -- oh sorry you dont do that do you as you get your mates to send threatning pm's lol MUG

Killing Machine

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Rookie Hunter

is he your boyfriend or something , you trying to get me in with a three way ? sorry mate i dont bat for the otherside ,

now run along and 3 dog your foxes you MUG lol maybe your hubby will stand on the foxes head for a bit to give the dogs a chance .

and your right about it not being conclusive because that didnt show up the collie did they ?

fella , your dogs are in a different league and will be busted within a night if they worked as hard as a proper bullx

YOU WANT TO REPLY YOU MUG ? WELL KEEP IT TO PM'S FROM NOW ON . AND JUST MAYBE WHEN YOU REPLY TO THIS AGAIN BEING A STUPID LITTLE MUG THAT YOU ARE THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL REMIND OF WHAT I JUST SAID ABOUT THE PM'S

TA TA SAILOR

Bit of a rant bigfellah....there you go again jumping to conclusions,,,Just hope you havn't offended any of our gay hunters in here,,,or anyone from the navy....keep it real bigfellah stick to what you know! not what you think you know :feck: