why do

undisputed you really dont know what your talking about so my suggestion would be to zip it before you make a bigger tit of yourself than you already have..... or could it be that your one of the many anti bull x brigade trying to get us to rise ??????

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

undisputed you really dont know what your talking about so my suggestion would be to zip it before you make a bigger tit of yourself than you already have..... or could it be that your one of the many anti bull x brigade trying to get us to rise ??????

Aye thats right mate I dont know what I'm talking about...probably got dog leads older than you by the sound of it. What is it about you guys that you cant take anyone questioning what you say without getting defensive. The only thing I'm anti is BULLshit! u dont like it to bad dont reply if I upset you.

undisputed you obviosly havent much experience with bull x or havent done much or you do know ya just like winding ppl up i cant decide which.

ive seen a dog hit the fox and it been dead by the time it hit the ground,ie dog takes lifts up slams down all in one move and foxy dont move no more

Right lets knock this on the head been in this game man and boy for nearly 40yr now so I aint no snotty nosed kid who comes in and rattles his gums for the sake of it. The folk I knock around with have tried every conceivable lurcher x including bull x's and some of my mates have the very x you've got. So I have seen this x in action many many times and I've yet to see a kill in the time you guys are on about. I can see from your pics that your dog knows the score and he looks a good dog. But you dont end up wi a face like his doing 10 sec or less kills. I try and ask sensible questions when I see something that doesnt sit right with me. Instead of getting defensive try and have a reasonable debate and not throw shit at someone for questioning something you say. If your saying that you've personally timed a dog of yours from moment it connects with its quarry till the point of death and its done it in the time you claim then I congratulate you on having a wonderful animal. I just think that lurcher owners (myself included) can have a tendancy to stretch the truth at times when looking back on things,,,a bit like the old anglers tales if you know what I mean....so keep the head young man dont mean any offence just asking the question! :clapper:

undisputed you obviosly havent much experience with bull x or havent done much or you do know ya just like winding ppl up i cant decide which.

ive seen a dog hit the fox and it been dead by the time it hit the ground,ie dog takes lifts up slams down all in one move and foxy dont move no more

Right lets knock this on the head been in this game man and boy for nearly 40yr now so I aint no snotty nosed kid who comes in and rattles his gums for the sake of it. The folk I knock around with have tried every conceivable lurcher x including bull x's and some of my mates have the very x you've got. So I have seen this x in action many many times and I've yet to see a kill in the time you guys are on about. I can see from your pics that your dog knows the score and he looks a good dog. But you dont end up wi a face like his doing 10 sec or less kills. I try and ask sensible questions when I see something that doesnt sit right with me. Instead of getting defensive try and have a reasonable debate and not throw shit at someone for questioning something you say. If your saying that you've personally timed a dog of yours from moment it connects with its quarry till the point of death and its done it in the time you claim then I congratulate you on having a wonderful animal. I just think that lurcher owners (myself included) can have a tendancy to stretch the truth at times when looking back on things,,,a bit like the old anglers tales if you know what I mean....so keep the head young man dont mean any offence just asking the question! :clapper:

my dog cant do it undisputed i wish he could,his brother is the one to do that. and all i can honeslty say is maybe your dogs or ya mates aint been up to doing it but there is a fair few who can and i aint a snotty nosed kid either mate

You probably a pup compared to me mate :D The big black dog in the pic is he 3/4 x...what height is he?

Guest bigredbusa

mate you need to take a pill , your dogs are just great at what they do but they will never be on par with say a firstcross , you still dont quite understand the bullcross.

have you ever seen a proper bullcross tested ? and i mean proper tested ?and i dont mean your mate tattoo dave's fat staff cross down the 'pig and duck' , did you want all bullcross owners shoot the dogs and all get a bit of collie because mr 8 fox said they are shit ? come on mate if you have been in the game for 40 years you will know these are proven dogs and the owners want something that will hit harder and just keep going.

dont get me wrong colliecross's have there place along with any other mix

Guest bigredbusa
why o why would a dog man of 40 years need to ask what type of bull is in my dog

exactly what i was thinking. i will answer that tho , they are all ghd x french bulldog . :)

mate you need to take a pill , your dogs are just great at what they do but they will never be on par with say a firstcross , you still dont quite understand the bullcross.

have you ever seen a proper bullcross tested ? and i mean proper tested ?and i dont mean your mate tattoo dave's fat staff cross down the 'pig and duck' , did you want all bullcross owners shoot the dogs and all get a bit of collie because mr 8 fox said they are shit ? come on mate if you have been in the game for 40 years you will know these are proven dogs and the owners want something that will hit harder and just keep going.

dont get me wrong colliecross's have there place along with any other mix

who rattled your cage? no dont want peeps shooting dogs its stupid comments like this that take away from any serious debate on whatever the topic is,,,never seen such a touchy lot. And at no point did I call anyones dog shit! all I'm asking is folks give a bit of thought to what they say before commiting it to print The original post if you had read it instead of trying to take cheap shots again was why do bull x's get a bad press....and I think you answered that....Just cause you say something dont make it so! Anyway going now its obvious serious debate is wasted on you as if I dont agree with you I dont know what I;m talking about....have a nice day and may all your foxes be 2second kills

ok fella , shouldnt you be out 3 dogging stuff anyway? come on mate loads of cubs about for yer lol

you the expert on dogging now! spose that would explain how you get yours eh!...you should change your name to big red arse!...just for you bud I'll show you what a real bull x looks like over to you give me a minute and I'll put it in gallery for you :clapper:

Guest bitsa lurcher
ok fella , shouldnt you be out 3 dogging stuff anyway? come on mate loads of cubs about for yer lol

you the expert on dogging now! spose that would explain how you get yours eh!...you should change your name to big red arse!...just for you bud I'll show you what a real bull x looks like over to you give me a minute and I'll put it in gallery for you :clapper:

this thread has turned gay :clapper:

There you go bigredarse just for you you'll probably notice the lack of facial scarring but he takes his quarry out so fast they dont know whats hit them! not from the side usually straight down...enjoy! :clapper: check it out in the gallery!