Show your Tats off!

Guest manda

Yep out..i rock,haha.......will try my hardest to get them up on here tomorrow........although its really hard taking pictures of some of them myself so bare with me...but they will be posted promise xx

no worries.......................entirely up to you...............you may want to preserve your dignity!!!!

bugger...........now it past mi bed time!!!!

x

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manda
how do uyou upload pics please

If you go to ADD REPLY not fast reply, and it will have browse it there on folders on your comp, double click the pic you want then click on upload,it might say not enough space which in that case 'fecked if i know' lol

No it were'nt your eyes was my bad photography!!!!lol............will probably be tomorrow now though am due to go out soon....yay x

typical woman, get a man all reved up then head off somewhere............................................. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::icon_redface:

Yep yep yep................keep you wanting more....tee hee x

oh i do like a good tease................................................................... 8)

have a good night then............................. :yes: Don't get upto anything naughty............... :o;)

Guest Name

:clapper: i was waiting to see martin post!!!

That is nothing short of fine art mate, top TAT MAN :victory: must have cost a fair whack though mate, i mean tattoos aint cheep now are they?

Edited by Name
Guest Name

My only worry with you martin is..... i know you aint gay, but a tat like that is going to make lads want you to turn round and take your top off, be careful mate :laugh:

Guest little lurcher

im on the left , i have the tat round my belly button ,it was a one off design , with 2 initials , this is only pic i have of almost showing it!! have another at top of right thigh , betty boop

mekleeandkelly-1.jpg