Whats the best thing to put on them ive always put vaseline on. Should i put moisteringrising cream?

cheers

I dunno what did they say in the shop when you had it done >

what have you had done then lets see :laugh:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Friend of mine once highly reccomended ~ I believe I remember it was called ~ 'Lannosyl' cream. They said it soothed the itching and helped the tatt' heal well. We were in my old local then, right next to Boots, so I steamed straight in there and asked for " A tube of Lannosyl, please :yes: ".

The woman handed me this little boxed tube. I handed her the money. Then, as I glanced at the tiny writing on the side of the box, I innocently asked; " Are there any special instructions how to use this? :) ".

Bloody woman looked at me like thunder! I wondered what her problem was but withered before her gaze and simply slunk off out of it.

F*cking rated! When I got home and got my poxy glasses on, I actually realised that this stuff is primarily a treatment for f*cking Chalfonts! :wallbash:

Guest manda

Bio-oil and mine have kept really dark, my 1st tat with bright colour i didnt use anything and its brill, i do put bio-oil on them now and they look mint, i think oil brings the colours out nice and bold. Might just be my skin im really pale so could be that.

I have used savlon on all of mine and vasaline to keep the ones on my wrist to wet at work....both have worked really well......depending where it is as well if you keep it covered with clingfilm and clean/change it regularly it will heal with next to no fading as it doesnt have a chance to scab....Takes longer to heal though! x