are the pictures already on your computer?

if so

write your new post, then bottom right of page, you'll see a browse button, click on that, it will take you into your computer, click on "my pictures" then click on the picture you want, then click "open"

you'll then see the photo name etc, in the box to the left of that browse button, then simple click the "upload" button, and wait a few seconds, if the picture is too big, it will tell you, picture is too big to upload, if not, it will say something like 122 of 300 used, if you get that, youll see the "manage current attachments" box, above the browse /upload buttons, click on the pointy down arrow, the box will open, and click on the last file, far left of the box, it has a little + sign on it, that will add it to your post, once finished, click the preview button first, to see what your post and picture will look like, that way, if the words are interupted by the picture, you can, "edit" the post, before adding it for real...

if you find, when trying to upload pictures, your getting the message, file to big,

you have a few options,

photos already on your computer, can be added to something like photobucket, then copied from there, using the above

or

if you have a digital camera, go into the settings, and make any future pictures, on the lowest resolution, this makes them computer friendly, and not too big

or

become a donator (£5 year) gives you more posting space

hope that helps

• 11 months later...
are the pictures already on your computer?

if so

write your new post, then bottom right of page, you'll see a browse button, click on that, it will take you into your computer, click on "my pictures" then click on the picture you want, then click "open"

you'll then see the photo name etc, in the box to the left of that browse button, then simple click the "upload" button, and wait a few seconds, if the picture is too big, it will tell you, picture is too big to upload, if not, it will say something like 122 of 300 used, if you get that, youll see the "manage current attachments" box, above the browse /upload buttons, click on the pointy down arrow, the box will open, and click on the last file, far left of the box, it has a little + sign on it, that will add it to your post, once finished, click the preview button first, to see what your post and picture will look like, that way, if the words are interupted by the picture, you can, "edit" the post, before adding it for real...

if you find, when trying to upload pictures, your getting the message, file to big,

you have a few options,

photos already on your computer, can be added to something like photobucket, then copied from there, using the above

or

if you have a digital camera, go into the settings, and make any future pictures, on the lowest resolution, this makes them computer friendly, and not too big

or

become a donator (£5 year) gives you more posting space

hope that helps

I just tryed uploading a picture just how you said so but when i clicked upload it said "you did not chose a file to upload"when i did and the file name is in the little box next to the browse sign.can someone please help.

thanks

• 1 month later...