FREE MEAT FOR DOGS AND FERRETS! PICTURE ADDED SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU

Just had a nice big delivery of breast of lamb and Beef marrow bones.

I'm in Middleton, in Manchester. Bring a nice big binbag or dog food sack.

must be collected this evening or tomorrow morning. All fresh meat direct from meatman.

Before anyone asks why it is free and why so much.

Well, in order for me to get it for free myself, I have to take what he brings, be it 4 crates or in one case 40 crates.

It is on a first come first serve. Only thing that suffers is my damaged spine so be nice please, I am doing this for the love of dogs so all I ask is that at the very least you are polite and don't mess me around.

Of course donations of the odd purse net as a goodwill gesture would certainly not be refused lol

xx

Laura

please pm me for details.

Edited by MissPimperella

I do get this almost weekly so every time I have more than I need I will post on here to let everyone know. So it really isn't a problem. Best thing is knowing it is not going to waste.

Got 2 crates of Beef and 6 of Lamb (about 20 to 30 kg a crate)

I do get this almost weekly so every time I have more than I need I will post on here to let everyone know. So it really isn't a problem. Best thing is knowing it is not going to waste.

Got 2 crates of Beef and 6 of Lamb (about 20 to 30 kg a crate)

so, if someone would like some but maybe not this time, feel free to pm and I can let you know when I get my next delivery.

Edited by MissPimperella
Tell the truth your a serial killer lol

Erm, No, I swear Officer! Where did you hear that?

:laugh:

Well if you saw me with saw in hand, Sawing huge sides of Beef ribs apart to more manageable sizes for people, You'd think that aswell. Hubby has commented many times on how well I could dispose of bodies with the speed I saw through lol

little_ratcher1, Good as his word. Was here first thing for the meat. Hope your dogs love it, said it was nice pieces of very meaty bones lol The pups will love it!

I have replied to all PM's.

All I can say is I hate seeing stuff go to waste. I have been told I should sell it but I have no extra Freezers and fresh meat is very time sensitive lol I'd rather have lots of people with happy dogs than it have to go to the skip.

Again tho, anyone wanting meat who has any Rabbiting/Ferret equipment they would like to offer me in kindness for the vast amount of meat I am more than happy for, just starting out so new to the scene if you will.

So since as I have the meat which I normaly freecycle the extra, I could just be offering it out on here. I have a few regular Freecyclers who get meat fortnightly or monthly.

xx

Laura

Tell the truth your a serial killer lol

Erm, No, I swear Officer! Where did you hear that?

:laugh:

Well if you saw me with saw in hand, Sawing huge sides of Beef ribs apart to more manageable sizes for people, You'd think that aswell. Hubby has commented many times on how well I could dispose of bodies with the speed I saw through lol

Is your husband Sweeney Todd?

Seriously, I wish I lived nearer ,thats just the supply I need Inan