willy the wheaten up date at 4 and a half months old

Guest hunterside

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hunterside
alot of the wheatans iv seen have the black face and bits of black on the top of there blonde coat the way it works is it just grows out and they become all blonde theres no mistaking hes a wheatan built like a house the way you want them! will be geting a few in years too come used on this last season serious dog altogether but after geting lurcher pup instead as the lines of wheatans im interested in have not come available and wont be for some time all the best with him hes a belter!!! :victory:
thanks for that, like i said no fance lines just worker to worker bred :thumbs:
Guest hunterside
Thanks for all comments,hopefully if he makes the grade he'll be going to a straight greyhound bitch when he's older. :thumbs:

KEEP US INFORMED PAL ILL BE LOOKING ABOUT THEN!! :victory: :victory: :victory:

no probs will keep yer posted

Alright mate looks like you got your hands full there, good luck.

My Wheaten had a black face as a pup, she was almost white as an adult.

Some bods just dont know :doh: .

Hows it going lee,i was only thinking to myself the other day who else had a wheaten and then i clicked it was you!,Yeah he is a handfull but i have found he's a pretty quick learner,looks like i will be pm'ing you for advice mate,happy hunting hunterside.

nice looking pup where you get it from as for the colouring a lot of wheaten pups have black guard hairs as pups but this grows out as for your dog lee she was nearly black when she arrived from ireland remember her well and with in a year she was nearly white but i think that was all the stress lol

hi, all havent been on for a while so i thought i would put up a few pics of my wheaten pup. This is willy he's about 12 weeks old, no fancie lines just worker to worker bred.

aup mate willy is looking well now last time i saw him he was alot smaller and hows the grayhound doing?

Guest hunterside
hi, all havent been on for a while so i thought i would put up a few pics of my wheaten pup. This is willy he's about 12 weeks old, no fancie lines just worker to worker bred.

aup mate willy is looking well now last time i saw him he was alot smaller and hows the grayhound doing?

hi geogia, willy's eating like a horse getting bigger by the week and the greyhound is doing ok .

Guest hunterside

Hows it going lee,i was only thinking to myself the other day who else had a wheaten and then i clicked it was you!,Yeah he is a handfull but i have found he's a pretty quick learner,looks like i will be pm'ing you for advice mate,happy hunting hunterside.

nice looking pup where you get it from as for the colouring a lot of wheaten pups have black guard hairs as pups but this grows out as for your dog lee she was nearly black when she arrived from ireland remember her well and with in a year she was nearly white but i think that was all the stress lol

nice looking pup where you get it from .He came to me from chris h.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hunterside

nice looking pup where you get it from .He came to me from chris h.

just a quick up date, willy's growing like mad and eating like a horse lol ive added some new pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...